• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Raxus

it's only been 8 minutes

like 500 to go

tumblr_nbngbwAca41trxgj7o1_500.gif

Every minute is already agony.

RagnarokX

In the manga version of this scene, after Sakura berates Naruto and Konohamaru for being perverts, Konohamaru shows off Sexy: Boy on Boy technique where he turns into a naked Sai and Sasuke embracing each other. Sakura pervs out on it and Naruto hits Konohamaru for making him see that. Everyone calls Sakura out for being a hypocrite.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I guess every Shippuden commercial break will have a music video during Intruder II.

I recognize this art...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
In the manga version of this scene, after Sakura berates Naruto and Konohamaru for being perverts, Konohamaru shows off Sexy: Boy on Boy technique where he turns into a naked Sai and Sasuke embracing each other. Sakura pervs out on it and Naruto hits Konohamaru for making him see that. Everyone calls Sakura out for being a hypocrite.

I wonder why they held back on it.

Moaradin

That sounds pretty funny. Wonder why they didn't do that. Not like they haven't already been riding on Sasuke's junk.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

I knew I wasn't crazy. Yeah that happened.
Wonder why the anime cut it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
so they did changd it :/

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

I thought that happens later in the series? Like right after this filler arc even? Are we sure this wasn't just the anime creating filler that copies a future canon event... again?

Raxus

That was canon.

Yep even in the manga Konohamaru showed up to shit on everyone's parade typically. Jiraya is usually used in canon only material as well. When he peaces out though all bets are off.

Also fuck Jiraya's books. The recent episode in japan make me wish all his works burned in a fire.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I thought that happens later in the series? Like right after this filler arc even? Are we sure this wasn't just the anime creating filler that copies a future canon event... again?

That actually wouldn't surprise me.

Also fuck Jiraya's books. The recent episode in japan make me wish all his works burned in a fire.

What happened? Did the filler team ruin them somehow?

Seda

steve blum doing a random jolly rancher commercial

Adult Swim seems to work with a few companies to create their own versions of advertisements. Considering the relationship with Steve it make sense why we hear him in a handful of these commercials.

Moaradin

What happened? Did the filler team ruin them somehow?

Na. Filler team just made up some random bullshit. The current filler is probably the worst Naruto filler I've had the displeasure of sitting through. If Toonami ever gets to that point, it will be the first filler they ever agree to skip. It's that bad.

Top Bottom