• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Na. Filler team just made up some random bullshit. The current filler is probably the worst Naruto filler I've had the displeasure of sitting through. If Toonami ever gets to that point, it will be the first filler they ever agree to skip. It's that bad.

Wow, that bad? What the hell was the plot?

The endless filler is all titled as Jiraya's lost works. It is really fucking bad.

Oh my god, that's horrible.

Grexeno

Na. Filler team just made up some random bullshit. The current filler is probably the worst Naruto filler I've had the displeasure of sitting through. If Toonami ever gets to that point, it will be the first filler they ever agree to skip. It's that bad.
something something no such thing as filler

RagnarokX

I thought that happens later in the series? Like right after this filler arc even? Are we sure this wasn't just the anime creating filler that copies a future canon event... again?

This is where it happened in the manga and the wiki says the technique was cut from the anime. It also says it was censored in the official english version of the manga, showing only a silhouette. It says a similar technique was used in the Rock Lee spinoff anime.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sexy:_Boy_on_Boy_Technique

It's a shame cuz Sakura's reaction to it was hilarious.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The plot is to waste as much time as possible so we can recover from all these Naruto movies we've been making lately.

That and "the manga's over, we still want money, draaaaaaag this shit"

this kid is a boy btw

voiced by laura bailey

and you will soon hate him

If you're going to have Laura Bailey play a boy, don't have have her use her Rise voice!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SAUCE

2q4QkFf.jpg

Grexeno

this kid is a boy btw

voiced by laura bailey

and you will soon hate him
It is frankly absurd how these great VA's get wasted on these waste of time roles.

Also Laura Bailey is on Critical Role. Everyone should watch Critical Role.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh shoot me now, that filler kid is going to be insufferable. I think I actually remember some of his shit, this is the arc that actually made me quit the show.

Moaradin

Why does Laura Bailey get stuck with all these shitty filler characters. If you're gonna hire a talented VA like her, at least give her a good role ffs.

I think she actually voices Kushina later on so that's alright.

The context was Adventure Time. I knew about Stephen, I was simply curious if another got by me as well.

Well, if we're going by hinting, then Adventure Time had lesbians well before Steven Universe. Recent episodes don't explicitly make two characters (
Marceline and Bubblegum
) lesbians, but they strongly hint it, retroactively making the earlier weaker hints stronger.

As for other cartoons, there was, of course, Korra, and My Little Pony had two characters who were considered a couple by fans basically go, "Yup, we sure are just best friends," while lovingly staring into each others eyes.

Top Bottom