• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Actually, I'd say her popularity originated from her character development and trying hard personality in the original Naruto.

Of course, at this point in Shippuden it's mostly just from lack of being featured and hypothetical breast size.

... I actually do remember when post-timeskip Hinata was unveiled in the manga and people were trying to determine whether she was fat and how big her chest was by drawing outlines over the one full-body panel of her.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Ladies and gentlemen, Vice Admiral Monkey D. Garp. Hero of the Marines. Scary as fuck.

bM2KLAx.gif

Yo, Garp. Chill with dat strength.

... I actually do remember when post-timeskip Hinata was unveiled in the manga and people were trying to determine whether she was fat and how big her chest was by drawing outlines over the one full-body panel of her.
Her design in one of the newer movies basically confirms her bust size is large.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh yeah, and the flying is powered by Cola.
Just like Franky.

Seriously, the world would be amazing if things were Cola powered.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

That fanbase was/is rather obsessive. They also might be the luckiest character fanbase out there. Even the crazy bust size theories came true.

Top Bottom