• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH GOD.

I JUST REALIZED HOW MANY TIMES WE'RE GONNA HAVE LONG RECAPS OF THE EPISODE WE JUST WATCHED A FEW MINUTES AGO DURING THE OP MARATHON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Its more that Hinata has a character and has goals unlike Sakuras whos only defining trait is having a crush on the bad boy rival character and legit nothing else.
Hinatas got the whole Hyuga baggage with her.
Hinata's goals are for her cousin to no longer hate her and for Naruto to notice her.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
tbf, the people who usually makes the really good naruto episodes were stuck doing the boruto movie and then they also have to animate those episodes aswell, so whether SP wanted to milk the anime or not(doesnt matter anyways as you can be sure they're gonna do some episodes, filler or not between chapter 699 and 700 , especially with the success of the last) they would end up having to stall either way.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Fans prefer the chick where her only defining trait is that she has a crush on the main character. How surprising.

Actually, I'd say her popularity originated from her character development and trying hard personality in the original Naruto.

Of course, at this point in Shippuden it's mostly just from lack of being featured and hypothetical breast size.

Crocodile

Why did Toei animate the new ship with shitty CGI?

Also is this when
they first reveal that the new ship has Rocket Booster on the back?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Actually, I'd say her popularity originated from her character development and trying hard personality in the original Naruto.

Of course, at this point in Shippuden it's mostly just from lack of being featured and hypothetical breast size.
right.
its true she has big breast tho

Top Bottom