• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
dat reaction face on the dad.

Ya know, a shame that they didn't stay in this place, would've been a good mix of still being a bit poor but not exactly rich.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
bestfriends.jpg
???

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I still feel that this episode's plot should've been stretched out longer. Would've made the first half of the show better.

Concerning Luffy's mother, I'm expecting it to be like in Naruto and Negima, where she is never brought up until a flashback where it's revealed that she was super important and it makes zero sense that she was never brought up before.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Concerning Luffy's mother, I'm expecting it to be like in Naruto and Negima, where she is never brought up until a flashback where it's revealed that she was super important and it makes zero sense that she was never brought up before.

I'm actually guessing that she's the reason Dragon became a revolutionary. Like, her death sparked a revolution in the kingdom her and Dragon lived in and he just kept going.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, just for once, can people be HAPPY with money without the whole "they become soulless boring people who're totally snoody & crap" trope.

Seda

Pretty good night, generally. DBZ was alright although the animation wasn't the best. Parasyte, M&H, and One Piece were good to great episodes. AGK was unintentionally amusing.

Line_HTX

Pretty good night, generally. DBZ was alright although the animation wasn't the best. Parasyte, M&H, and One Piece were good to great episodes. AGK was unintentionally amusing.

So for sure no new thread and just keep it until January?

MAKO EVIL LAUGH.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's worth repeating, but screw the "money is totally evil" cliche. It's NOT. You freakin' need it to have a place to live & get food & clothing & stuff.

Moaradin

Yeah it was a pretty great night. I'm not watching but it seems like the Fight Club episode is on now, which was one of the better Kill la Kill ones. Enjoy it while it last!

I'm seriously not looking forward to the filler and marathons after marathons. Hopefully the M&H replacement is something decent.

Seda

So for sure no new thread and just keep it until January?

MAKO EVIL LAUGH.

Well considering three of the next five weeks are marathons...

We've run generally lower post count monthly threads with only three weeks of premieres, having a new thread for just two seems a little unnecessary.

Top Bottom