• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

ckohler

Did you guys notice that the Elite Four's final uniforms are based on Mako's design? The episode when they first appear in is called "Imitation Gold" and Mako's outfit is filled with gold trimmings.

Rough approximation of the "fight."

Anime_bear_attacks.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 1 - Metamorphosis
12:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 2 - The Devil in the Flesh
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 3 - Symposium
1:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 4 - Tangled Hair
2:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 5 - The Stranger
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 6 - The Sun Also Rises
3:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 7 - A Dark Night's Passing

Later.

Guys, I got utterly fucked. One of the power lines near my house actually goddamn exploded and ive been without power for almost 3 and a half hours. They barely came back right now 5 minutes before the KLK episode ended. lol Oh well. I'll catch up on Toonami later. See ya next week, ToonamiGAF.

I felt really bad for laughing while that dude was beating a girl up, but holy fuck did that line catch me off guard.

Akame ga kill is something man.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 1 - Metamorphosis
12:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 2 - The Devil in the Flesh
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 3 - Symposium
1:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 4 - Tangled Hair
2:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 5 - The Stranger
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 6 - The Sun Also Rises
3:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 7 - A Dark Night's Passing

Later.

This just makes me wish Xenoblade would come out sooner. Would be a good game to play instead of watching Parasyte.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guys, I got utterly fucked. One of the power lines near my house actually goddamn exploded and ive been without power for almost 3 and a half hours. They barely came back right now 5 minutes before the KLK episode ended. lol Oh well. I'll catch up on Toonami later. See ya next week, ToonamiGAF.
Holy crap. Least nobody got hurt.

This just makes me wish Xenoblade would come out sooner. Would be a good game to play instead of watching Parasyte.

We're getting two marathons next month, even if its of pretty good shows. Plenty of Xenoblade time then.

Wow that sounds like some crazy stuff. Hope everything goes well dude.

Well thankfully nothing terrible happened. Hope you catch up on this week's Toonami. I wish I didn't though, talking about AGK.

Line_HTX

Ninja speed.

NUMB, AND BROKEN. HERE I STAND ALONE!

Esdeath is a dangerous beast if you think about it, heh heh heh...

I'm not letting you go.

Amount of muscle you've build up... LOL

I do NOT have time for this!

Esdeath's angry voice is hot.

Behold my Imperial Arms... Shambala!

Perfect for each other. Deep kiss.

Manipulate space itself. Incursio freaks you out?

DATE AND BEACH EPISODE ALL IN ONE. Cuddle with her is amazing.

WEISS SCHNABEL!

Weak spot is obvious. Center shot of her big breasts.

HAGEL SPRUNG!

More glorious PLOT.

It's best to remain calm.

LOL this tropical music. This OST is interesting.

We're the only two people on this island.

VN choices... man, get outta here!

Top Bottom