• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Crocodile

*Man God slowly fades from existence, his having been revealed to be a contradiction in the fabric of space*

cSyHoGN.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm.....in the home stretch, guys....

I've gotten so far, I can't lose so close to the finish line....but I gotta head into work soon, meaning not much time to finish over the night. Hopefully everyone else will be sleepin, then I can finish when I return home, hopefully at a decent time around 4 to 5 a.m. Took slightly less than 4.5 hours for 7k to 8k, so slightly better than 6k to 7k.

Jarate

Banned
I'm.....in the home stretch, guys....

I've gotten so far, I can't lose so close to the finish line....but I gotta head into work soon, meaning not much time to finish over the night. Hopefully everyone else will be sleepin, then I can finish when I return home, hopefully at a decent time around 4 to 5 a.m. Took slightly less than 4.5 hours for 7k to 8k, so slightly better than 6k to 7k.

come on Zonic, this is your anime shonen protagonist moment

you must put your all into tapping

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Someone on Twitter joked the prize would be a Toonami shirt & Demarco replied "Nope it's a lot better than that."

I'll have to find the best times during work where I can tap with one hand & clean with the other. Probably near the end when I vacuum considering sweeping & mopping require both.

Probably will have to brute force whatever's left when I get home before going to sleep so I don't risk someone beating me while I'm resting.

Jarate

Banned
For being the first user to get over 9000 levels on the Toonami app, Zonic is given the choice of choosing what shows at 3:30

Cross Ange or Sword Art Online 3

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually took all of the energy you were sending Zonic's way. But don't worry, you'll all get it back in 2-10 weeks with nothing changed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Past 8,300 now. Guessing it'll take me 3 more hours to reach the goal. Might as well do it now instead of going to bed & waking up at 2 or 3 p.m. to discover someone else (mainly the one guy who was trailing behind me on Twitter) beat me, & I don't see anyone saying they've done it (with actual proof), so might as well take the advantage of everyone still sleeping.

Might have to have you guys check to make sure DeMarco sees my tweet since I'll be sleeping not long after I finally reach 9,000.

Past 8,300 now. Guessing it'll take me 3 more hours to reach the goal. Might as well do it now instead of going to bed & waking up at 2 or 3 p.m. to discover someone else (mainly the one guy who was trailing behind me on Twitter) beat me, & I don't see anyone saying they've done it (with actual proof), so might as well take the advantage of everyone still sleeping.

Might have to have you guys check to make sure DeMarco sees my tweet since I'll be sleeping not long after I finally reach 9,000.

YOU CAN DO IT

YOU CAN WIN

YOU FEEL GREAT

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I've hit 8,600. I think my phone needs more rest from how hot it was getting & having trouble keeping up with all the tapping.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
8,700. If my phone can keep up & stop randomly restarting the app, probably closer to 9 A.M. when I'll finish.

It's going to be interesting to see what the prize will be. Maybe something relating to Intruder 2?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.....I FINALLY did it, guys........over the course of 6 days.....almost constant tapping aside from sleeping, college class, & my part time job.......I'VE DONE IT. & IT APPEARS I WAS THE FIRST TO DO IT!

I'M GOING TO SLEEP NOW. If DeMarco needs to contact me for the prize, someone who follows him, PLEASE tell him I fell asleep not long after reaching it & I'll get back to him later today.....or I don't know, link him to this thread to show I'm the same person on Twitter.

I'm sure he'll wait for a response within 24 hours, but just to be safe, ya know?

.....I FINALLY did it, guys........over the course of 6 days.....almost constant tapping aside from sleeping, college class, & my part time job.......I'VE DONE IT. & IT APPEARS I WAS THE FIRST TO DO IT!

I'M GOING TO SLEEP NOW. If DeMarco needs to contact me for the prize, someone who follows him, PLEASE tell him I fell asleep not long after reaching it & I'll get back to him later today.....or I don't know, link him to this thread to show I'm the same person on Twitter.

I'm sure he'll wait for a response within 24 hours, but just to be safe, ya know?

aDCGAK4.gif

Top Bottom