• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 49 - Avenge the Fallen, Goku! Countdown to the Planet's Destruction!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 15 - Kill the Religion
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 8 - Freezing Point
1:30 - Michiko e Hatchin - 21 - Last Waltz Blooming Out of Season
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 91 - Orochimaru's Hideout Discovered
2:30 - One Piece - 325 - The Most Heinous Power! Blackbeard's Darkness Attacks Ace!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 8 - I Will Wipe My Own Tears

Later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, that felt like one of the faster marathons.

............especially when we gotta deal with Kai.

Also WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS "TORNADO" & HOSPITAL COMMERCIAL.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Tonight's kill count: a bunch of no name civilians, a dog, that teacher and her mom, the dumbass who attacked the school, Shinichi's mom, and SARA.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 49 - Avenge the Fallen, Goku! Countdown to the Planet's Destruction!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 15 - Kill the Religion
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 8 - Freezing Point
1:30 - Michiko e Hatchin - 21 - Last Waltz Blooming Out of Season
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 91 - Orochimaru's Hideout Discovered
2:30 - One Piece - 325 - The Most Heinous Power! Blackbeard's Darkness Attacks Ace!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 8 - I Will Wipe My Own Tears

Later.

Oh damn, it's that episode of One Piece?! Shit is going down next week all over the block confirmed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
RFqeJFg.gif
RFqeJFg.gif

RFqeJFg.gif
RFqeJFg.gif

RFqeJFg.gif
RFqeJFg.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, "Kill the Religion" sounds so...stupid, & likely that the episode will have nothing to do with religion.

Oh snap, Ace is coming back! Probably will be my first time hearing him via the Funimation dub.

Regiruler

Oh man, "Kill the Religion" sounds so...stupid, & likely that the episode will have nothing to do with religion.

Oh snap, Ace is coming back! Probably will be my first time hearing him via the Funimation dub.
And somehow it'll still be less tasteful than Hellsing Ultimate and more pretentious than Evangelion.

http://ask.fm/Clarknova/answer/1332...utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=answer_own#_=_

Question, if you can answer right now last night kinda got me thinking, just what is the intruder's beef with T.O.M? The first fight seemed like a pretty chance encounter but in Intruder II and the webcomic both it clearly has a serious grudge. Is it really just that salty over T.O.M 2's escape?‎ James Puso

The Intruder in some way absorbs the consciousness of the things it digests. When it digested TOM1, somehow his consciousness was absorbed and The Intruder (or THIS aspect of the Intruder...there are many), for the first time, melded consciousness with another being. This lead him to become obsessed with tracking down TOM2-3-4-5 and destroying them.

Seda

Ace is voiced by Roy Mustang! It's perfect lol

I've seen some criticism that 'his voice is too deep'. I assume his Japanese voice is a little lighter? (I think his English voice fits well enough, just curious about the differences).

Also does Luffy still have that paper piece Ace gave him in Alabasta? How has he not lost it by now? is it superglued to his hat

I wasn't paying too much attention last night but it looked Jason and Dana were tweeting about her role as Sara being done. So either they are playing, or we are going to see something change there.

I've seen some criticism that 'his voice is too deep'. I assume his Japanese voice is a little lighter? (I think his English voice fits well enough, just curious about the differences).

Also does Luffy still have that paper piece Ace gave him in Alabasta? How has he not lost it by now? is it superglued to his hat

I wasn't paying too much attention last night but it looked Jason and Dana were tweeting about her role as Sara being done. So either they are playing, or we are going to see something change there.

Yeah, I got the impression they weren't just playing it up which is hard to understand as Dana does so much for Toonami it's strange that they'd write her off the block.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Yes he does, it's fairly important going forward.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Also does Luffy still have that paper piece Ace gave him in Alabasta? How has he not lost it by now? is it superglued to his hat.
Nami sewed it to the inside of the hat band.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just as a reminder here is Ace meeting Luffy on the Grand Line.

Funny enough we meet Ace first with one of the Buggy chapters. Was Ace introduced in the cover stories first MetatronM?

No, Ace appeared in Alabasta.
He did get a cover story where he tried to find Blackbeard. He found a "Dr. Blackbeard" and became friends with a milk maiden.
It also foreshadowed Ace's short tempter

EDIT: Scratch that, he first really appeared at the end of Drum Island. A character remembering he showed up shortly after Blackbeard attacked but before Luffy arrived

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So I got the One Piece box sets today and I put in the first one and started marathon mode and it is awesome as shit. It feels like a movie with title cards at the start of each new section.

Top Bottom