• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Remember when everyone was worried that Xenoblade X was gonna be shit because of a preview by that guy at Kotaku who said SAO was the smartest anime in years?

Good times.

Weren't general import impressions not very good? I know of the infamous "I played this game 80 hours and don't like it" Kotaku debotchery

Grexeno

That one was funny because he didn't like the original either and decided not to mention it in the review.
So basically

vk2v66L.jpg

TUSR

Banned
college is some of the best years of early adulthood.

enjoy that shit, make lifelong friends.

stop watching anime and playing games.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg why did I wait so long to play Bayonetta 2, I've barely even started & still in the prologue, but this is hilariously awesome.

BEST CHRISTMAS GAME EVER.

....& uh, that's why they should bring that Bayonetta OVA to Toonami.

Mizerman

coming from a guy with 3000 hours on dota 2!

Embrace the addiction, man!

Don't actually do that, tho.

omg why did I wait so long to play Bayonetta 2, I've barely even started & still in the prologue, but this is hilariously awesome.

BEST CHRISTMAS GAME EVER.

....& uh, that's why they should bring that Bayonetta OVA to Toonami.

I still need to play my copy of Bayo 2. I keep saying that I will, but I get sidetracked.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So much on that list to hate, so little time.

That list kind of makes me appreciate the popular literature sold here in the States now. Stuff like The Hunger Games and Divergent and The Maze Runner.
Yeah it's fairly mediocre, but it's not painful.

Regiruler

young adult novels are pretty much light novels

Young adult fantasy books are a guilty pleasure of mine.

I'm actually reviewing one for a class (the book was of my choice given a topic), but given that a lot of it's writing is revolved around its plot twists, its kinda hard.

Only 3 pages required, so I'm sure I can put something out.

Top Bottom