• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Xenoblade X-TREME

If I can get my internet to be of decent quality for online (I'll have to rehook up the LAN adapter to my Wii U), might be up for some, but I tend to be a single player person.

Took almost the entire day/night to get all 10GB worth of the data packs to download. Now I need to see if I can find a 500GB or 1TB HDD to redownload stuff like Tropical Freeze, Punch-Out, & Wind Waker HD.

We got a name for when this thread changes to Dec?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just wanna get into the giant robots & fight dinosaurs. That's like, one of the coolest ideas out there.

BBboy20

Oh yeah: EDF2 (Vita) and 4 (PS4) are out next month so now we can say "EDF!EDF!EDF!EDF!" together! =D

Playing Rainbow 6: Siege Beta (PC) isn't so bad then I expected though reading though the beta's thread, apparently there seem to be all sorts of connections drops on consoles.

But man, the next four months of gaming is going to be busy as all hell. @_@

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm just glad next year is gonna be a more busier one for PS4. I realized a good amount of games I wanted for it were also on PS3 &/or Vita, though I'll get some remasters (Tearaway is in the mail & can't wait to replay Gravity Rush without motion controls), or they weren't coming out until next year.

But yeah, the first quarter of 2016 seems to be busy. Gravity Rush Remaster, M&L Paper Jam, Hyrule Warriors Legends, Project X Zone 2, Twilight Princess HD, & maybe Mighty No. 9.

Regiruler

I heard that the fact it's huge is very bad

also the ost is trash

carry on

Only major complaint I've heard is the main story and of course the character models. Sawano is moreso a divisive element than an outright detractor.

It seems like something that you'll like it if you go in knowing what to expect.
We should totally do some multiplayer! It looks sick.

I need to add a bunch of you guys. I know I have Bass and Jarate on there, but I think that's about it (Batdan may be on there, but I forgot). I was trying to add Uzumaki but he said at the time his friend list was full.

Soulflarz

Banned
IT WAS LIKE A NIGHTMARE, AND IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME.

But nobody wants to die too fast.

REMEMBER DAY WE GRIEVED, AND IT'S STRANGE FOR ME.

I could see your face, I could hear your voice~

mpi just had to come back for XBC X, didnt he.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXvgyGNS-6A

As everyone who has played Xeno games knows, this song fits oh so well.

edit: these lyrics in the chorus are hilariously bad.

Watch out
alls quiet in the forest
grab your, shotgun!
shoot in, the dark!
pull the trigger
somethings hiding
look back
find out
where the hell are we?

^this reads like the Shia Labeouf thing.

mpi just had to come back for XBC X, didnt he.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXvgyGNS-6A

As everyone who has played Xeno games knows, this song fits oh so well.

edit: these lyrics in the chorus are hilariously bad.

Watch out
alls quiet in the forest
grab your, shotgun!
shoot in, the dark!
pull the trigger
somethings hiding
look back
find out
where the hell are we?

^this reads like the Shia Labeouf thing.

What even is that song?

Sounds like AoT instrumentals mixed with Parasyte autotone and Engrish.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Q1 and early Q2 are going to be nuts for games.

M&L Paper Jam, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Project X Zone 2, Street Fighter V, Fire Emblem Fates, Twilight Princess HD, Dark Souls III, Star Fox Zero, plus some other stuff.

Looks like I'll be finishing up Trails in the Sky SC tomorrow, I've said it before but it's an amazing game and if you like JRPGs you owe it to yourself to play Trails FC and SC.

I'm back at college.

The internet sucks here...I wanna go home...

...oh my god...I'm Jerry from Rick and Morty at college!

I'M JUST JERRY HERE!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The classic avatar returns!
Figured it was time to retire the Migi version of my other avatar now that the whole "wow, Parasyte is coming to/on Toonami" excitement has passed & we had that marathon, which seemed like the best "last day".

I like to switch things up every few months to keep things, even if it's just small alterations like when I had the W101 mask on. Though I can see why people keep avatars for a long time to maintain an "identity".

Grexeno

Figured it was time to retire the Migi version of my other avatar now that the whole "wow, Parasyte is coming to/on Toonami" excitement has passed & we had that marathon, which seemed like the best "last day".

I like to switch things up every few months to keep things, even if it's just small alterations like when I had the W101 mask on. Though I can see why people keep avatars for a long time to maintain an "identity".
That moment when you're so inconsequential to a community that people have no idea who you are if you change your avatar.

What a loser, amirite?
tumblr_inline_nbyqklUYlA1r4bgnv.png

Remember when everyone was worried that Xenoblade X was gonna be shit because of a preview by that guy at Kotaku who said SAO was the smartest anime in years?

Good times.

Top Bottom