• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys is the next episode where I think it is where a certain character does something so outrageously stupid and somehow stupidly survives

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
2 more M&H episodes. PLEASE let this show go out with a bang.

.....or let the replacement show be more interesting.

Wait what? Wasnt hatchin with satoshi???and mitchiko driving through a police barricade...oh wait its a dream. And now we see that Mitchiko doesnt care about hiroshi and just wants to be with Hatchin.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think me, MetatronM and one other guy actually enjoyed this show more than everyone else and it makes me sad.
bbS2vyU.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Now im confused because thanksgiving kinda screwed a lot up for me, the last episode satoshi drowned his friend, right?

Moaradin

I think me, MetatronM and one other guy actually enjoyed this show more than everyone else and it makes me sad.

I've always been a supporter. It has some weak episodes but it does a lot of experimental stuff and it doesn't always hit. Think it had more hits than misses though.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Wait what? Wasnt hatchin with satoshi???and mitchiko driving through a police barricade...oh wait its a dream. And now we see that Mitchiko doesnt care about hiroshi and just wants to be with Hatchin.

It's a revelation she should've come to long ago but at least she's made it to Team Not-Hiroshi

Top Bottom