• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Despite it's technical achievements M&H is the show I've enjoyed the least, I'd rather rewatch or own almost any other show New Toonami has aired. Once M&H is over I have no interest in owning the series or ever watching it again nor would I recommend it to anyone.

TheOGB

Banned
M&H is just barely the best not-DBZ show currently on the block tbh

Though almost half of this episode has gone by and I'm not sure anything has happened

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Same, I want to like M&H... honest, it just doesn't click with me at all
I share the same feelings, along with Ghost in the Shell. I feel like I SHOULD like this, but I just can't. I'm sort of glad I still saw it, but once this is done, I really have no desire to see it again nor would really recommend it.

It's a shame, because I can tell there was some real effort here, but at least something like SAO was entertaining in how bad/stupid it got at times. This is just....."meh"....

Mik317

Satoshi is insane and an awful person but makes this show better because it doesn't try to make him a good person like they do with Mitchiko

gdlk voice too

Crocodile

Oh right I forgot Satoshi like took on an entire hit squad by himself last episode LOL

I guess he wasn't going to die here :p

Michiko also sucks at stealth

On a sidenote, why Pre-Flight on Christmas? Just hang out with your families

Top Bottom