• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Special Toonami Preflight?

Guess we know when the M&H replacement is going to be announced.

We'll probably already know M&H's replacement by then. It will be airing just 8 days later at that point.

That will be when they "announce it" for all the idiots who didn't get the memo, though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm confused why they didn't shoot her right there, since these guys generally don't show the most logical judgement with guns.

Your going to notice that every work of fiction that has guns in its universe, things that might be logical most likely will not for the sake of plot as guns can end things rather quickly.

Jormungand, despite how amazing it is, falls into this trope a lot aswell.

jph139

And yeah, personally, M&H is the only reason I tune into Toonami at this point outside of Kai. (One Piece is just on too late for me.)

But I straight up love the show, warts and all; this is my third time watching it through. First in English. I've always preferred to watch series that aim high and fall short to the low-effort, derivative stuff.

BBboy20

I heard Black Ops 3 is really disappointing.

The single player is apparently a huge mess, and shocker, the pc version is terrible.
It's rather not as polished despite being 3 years in development and still the same.

Things don't really get to full fuckery 'till the last 4 missions.

Top Bottom