• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You can tell it's filler, the art is worse than usual.

After being on the open sea for so long, its surprising the "trap" and "genre savvy" senses of the strawhats are so poorly developed.

It's not like traps can stop them. Luffy's too stubborn.

Concerning
Brook
: I'm aware of what goes down on
Shabody (sp?)
but it just seems I never really hear people talk about
him
much even in passing. Just a matter of
he doesn't get the limelight as much as the other strawhats compounded by the crew separation I guess?

The callback and reaction to the Davy Back Fight namedrop was pretty funny

It's hard to answer that question but I'll try and keep it as clean as possible

Brook is always around, he always does stuff, but due to the main cast being 9 and every arc having additional major good guy characters the way Paulie and co were for Enies Lobby his and all the straw hats screen time gets split pretty thin. It's not so much that Brook doesn't get scenes or is irrelevant it's just that so much is happening each arc that everyone feels less used.

Crocodile

Ah so Strawhats aren't as stupid as they appeared <3

This was a pretty boring episode :/

Toonami has nothing at all for 2016 because they got this rerun and DeMarco says "fuck you" because he's killing the block with his Watanabe fetish

So people are panicking because the entirety of the 2016 lineup hasn't been laid out publicly? LOL

It's hard to answer that question but I'll try and keep it as clean as possible

Brook is always around, he always does stuff, but due to the main cast being 9 and every arc having additional major good guy characters the way Paulie and co were for Enies Lobby his and all the straw hats screen time gets split pretty thin. It's not so much that Brook doesn't get scenes or is irrelevant it's just that so much is happening each arc that everyone feels less used.

I see. That makes sense. Cast bloat can do a number on a series/narrative.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, at least this filler isn't nowhere near as awful as the Water 7 filler episodes.

Zoro babysitting is easily one of the worst episodes of 2015.

Mik317

this week blew.

the highlight was SHUT UUUPPPP and even that was tainted by pure unadulterated stupidity.

Champloo will be worth it tho.

can't wait for best episode.

night yall

Top Bottom