• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm only kind of familiar with what happen in OP due to cultural osmosis but the general gist I've gotten is that
Brook
doesn't really do or contribute much once
Thriller Bark is complete. Does he even do much in that arc?
He does a ton before and during.

Did you dislike a specific episode(s) or the show as a whole?

There were episodes scattered throughout I enjoyed, but as a whole, it ended up being ultimately disappointing for me. It's primarily due to the experimental nature of the show; if I had known beforehand that that's mainly what the show was going to be like, perhaps my expectations would have been different. But, I didn't, and it just wasn't what I wanted out of a billed space comedy.

Grexeno

I'm only kind of familiar with what happen in OP due to cultural osmosis but the general gist I've gotten is that
Brook
Brook basically gets completely shafted by certain events.

Brook

yes he does stuff in thriller bark and every arc afterwards, I think the reason people say that is legit big spoilers below

legit big spoilers

Brook is only around for one arc before the series shifts to only Luffy for a long period

Raxus

Brook

*SPOILERS*
He does plenty to earn his spot that I don't want to get into right now to avoid black bar-ageddon.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH TIME TO VISIT FISHMAN ISLAAAAaaaahhhhh what is this

Dis ain't an island. With freaky fish people.

I dunno if Raxus saw but I posted I'm pretty sure everything that aired this year minus the few shows that aired like 1-2 episodes in January before getting cut due to the cut line up like Samurai Jack.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think this part is canon. I remember this in the manga.
After this scene though, we're deep into filler

Surely this filler won't be as bad as Naruto's... right guys?

R-right?

tumblr_static_ahahaha.gif

Top Bottom