• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

line called me white

Line is known to bully people for the smallest things.

We should bully him in return so he knows how it feels.

His football team just got murdered by the Patriots in front of the whole country. Be easy on him this week.

I pronounce it as SkaLa Farebear for some reason when I say it aloud.

Don't know where the bear comes in, but at least we follow each other on Twitter, lol

Its technically pronounced Es-kay-Lah-Fair-bear, but I'm not picky about pronounciations. Whatever's easiest for people to say works.

My name's meaning is a mystery, but its nothing amazing anyway.

Line_HTX

His football team just got murdered by the Patriots in front of the whole country. Be easy on him this week.

Its technically pronounced Es-kay-Lah-Fair-bear, but I'm not picky about pronounciations. Whatever's easiest for people to say works.

My name's meaning is a mystery, but its nothing amazing anyway.

Actually, because Indy lost, it's not as bad. Plus I had a power outage so I didn't see the rest. This only means that the 5th tiebreaker Strength of Victory scenario is still in play!

Ahh, I see. I swear I never noticed you until EVO. Must've been the Kos Mos ava that I overlooked.

Actually, because Indy lost, it's not as bad. Plus I had a power outage so I didn't see the rest. This only means that the 5th tiebreaker Strength of Victory scenario is still in play!

Ahh, I see. I swear I never noticed you until EVO. Must've been the Kos Mos ava that I overlooked.

I don't post much outside of a few gaming communities and didn't start watching (and posting) in ToonamiGAF until sometime in the summer after EVO. And I didn't post much in the offseason in NFLGAF, but posted there a bunch last season.

Hatsune Miku was totally right when she guest hosted on the latest Jimquisition.

The active time battle system is loads of fun if you build the combat right. Plus sometimes I want a, in some regards, more simple combat system.

Also, stop bullying me guys for trying to bully Line.

Bullying is wrong when it happens to me.

Regiruler

Keep it down weebs or you'll scare off Sakurai.

I need to review what episodes we've gotten this year. I know I had some unusual favorites but I can't quite remember them...

what kind of username is skLaFarebear

Seda's back. Party's over.

partys-over.gif

Moaradin

Best Promo
Michiko and Hatchin promo did a good job selling the show to me.

Worst Moment
SAO2 ASADA-SAN
SAO2 Ass Cave

Best Moment
One Piece Merry Funeral
TTGL finale
Naruto Shippuden being good. More specifically, those two really good looking episodes in The Immortals arc.

Best Fight
TTGL vs Anti-Spiral
Kakashi and Shikamaru vs The Immortals
Luffy vs Lucci

Worst Character
Kirito
Death Gun
stupid girl from Parasyte (so ALL OF THEM)

Best Character
Simon
Mako
Shikamaru

Best Villain
Frieza (duh)
Spandam -You gotta give them credit. They made this dude the most annoying piece of shit so you feel real good when he finally got what was coming to him.
Satoshi - Dude was hardcore as fuck and a complete scumbag, and his VA killed it (see below).

Biggest Disappointment
Movie nights replaced by reruns
loss of the 11:30 slot - Space Dandy paved the way for big premieres to air in that slot. AoT was a good followup, but it was a big mistake to rerun it in that slot.
Sentai - They have some good shows... bad thing is they more than likely butcher them. Block is short enough already. We don't need dubs that would fit in with the 90s.

Best Surprise
Samurai Jack
Parasyte not dub not being completely terrible
Intruder 2

Most Wanted New Show
Hunter x Hunter
JoJo
One Punch Man
My Hero Academy (honorable mention since the anime isn't out yet... but NEXT YEAR!)

Best Performance by a Voice Actor
Yuri Lowenthal as Simon
Akron Watson as Satoshi
Christopher Ayres as Frieza

Best Performance by a Voice Actress
Christine Marie Carbanos as Mako
Erica Mendez as Yuuki Konno
Monica Rial as Michiko Malandro

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
SO THERE'S A NINTENDO GAME WHERE BAYONETTA CAN FIGHT RYU WHILE SUMMONING THE PAC-MAN GHOSTS TO ATTACK SONIC THE HEDGEHOG WHILE CLOUD CHARGES HIS LIMIT BREAK, ALL ON A MEGA MAN STAGE.

LOL at the salt and crying that Nintendo is selling out by advertising the upcoming FE game... because Sakurai obviously chose Corrin to advertise a game that's already been out in Japan for several months :p The man clearly don't care about the rest of the world or Lucas wouldn't have been in Brawl.

Mizerman

Guys....

Bayonetta is in Smash.

What even is 2015?? Is this real life?

I know the feeling, man.

I couldn't believe it.

SO THERE'S A NINTENDO GAME WHERE BAYONETTA CAN FIGHT RYU WHILE SUMMONING THE PAC-MAN GHOSTS TO ATTACK SONIC THE HEDGEHOG WHILE CLOUD CHARGES HIS LIMIT BREAK, ALL ON A MEGA MAN STAGE.

If somebody told me a few years ago that this would happen, I would laugh.

LOL at the salt and crying that Nintendo is selling out by advertising the upcoming FE game... because Sakurai obviously chose Corrin to advertise a game that's already been out in Japan for several months :p The man clearly don't care about the rest of the world or Lucas wouldn't have been in Brawl.

The Way of the Salty Fist is truly formidable.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well Bayonetta is cool and all... I'm still sad Wonder-Red didn't make it. There's always the next game, along with the Inklings. They need to save Nintendo characters for that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh sure, when ROY'S in Smash to promote the next Fire Emblem game, everyone's okay with it, BUT WHEN CORRIN'S IN SMASH TO PROMOTE THE NEXT FIRE EMBLEM GAME.....

Seda

When Bayonetta first released in 2010, predicting her appearance as a Super Smash character would be ... quite the leap of logic.

Wonder what crazy things will happen five years from now.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh sure, when ROY'S in Smash to promote the next Fire Emblem game, everyone's okay with it, BUT WHEN CORRIN'S IN SMASH TO PROMOTE THE NEXT FIRE EMBLEM GAME.....

I think it's silly people are calling it "product placement" or "paid advertisement"
Forgetting that Nintendo owns Fire Emblem...

Nah, obvious selling out would be Generic CoD Solider #24, or Steve from Minecraft.

Also, GOKU IS NOT HAPPENING! WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS DENSE?!

A clip of that was posted before. It was AgK tier (it was mostly the fragmented sentence girl talking)

Mizerman

Well Bayonetta is cool and all... I'm still sad Wonder-Red didn't make it. There's always the next game, along with the Inklings. They need to save Nintendo characters for that.

Yeah, I was kinda bummed about no Wonder-Red. Though I kinda expected that they'll hold the Inklings until the next Smash.

Had Roy been Wolf it wouldn't be that bad, plus FE sales/popularity since Awakening released have skyrocketed, it's not really that surprising FE is getting a lot of attention everywhere.

Seeing K Rool stans along with "ballot is just a suggestion box there won't be a winner" stans being blown the fuck out made this the best direct ever

Mizerman

Seeing K Rool stans along with "ballot is just a suggestion box there won't be a winner" stans being blown the fuck out made this the best direct ever

See I always knew deep down Bass and I could get along on a universal truth.

Man I am unbelievably happy K.Rool didn't make it in

such a shit character.

I wish I had my own personal V-Trigger for this moment.

Better yet...

*Takes out shotgun*

earlier this year I finally decided to watch a bunch of Key and Peele, a good decision.

Indeed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Good mood by Cloud being released today & Bayonetta in 2 months is completely ruined by the fact I can't go see Rifftrax tonight (& it's the ONLY night) because I have to wait for someone to look at our furnace & they're still not here yet.

Top Bottom