• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Both Diamond is Unbreakable and My Hero Academia are coming out in April.

*freezes self*

Don't know much about MHA, but man I can't wait until Jojo. Will probably do what I do for all seasonal anime I want to watch and watch the first one or two episodes then put it off until its all done airing.

Can't wait to watch all of One Punch Man next week.

Grexeno

One punch man sucks
w8HCEIn.gif

I feel like I like Star Wars less than ever now that they cut out so much of the expanded universe.

I mean there was a lot of dumb shit in the expanded universe, but Kyle Katarn is the best.

And he's better than 90% of the canon characters.

Just like how animated General Grievous will always be canon to me.

Seda

I feel like I like Star Wars less than ever now that they cut out so much of the expanded universe.

I mean there was a lot of dumb shit in the expanded universe, but Kyle Katarn is the best.

And he's better than 90% of the canon characters.

Just like how animated General Grievous will always be canon to me.

When they "officially" announced the new "canon", my younger brother - who is a big Star Wars nut - texted me:

THEY KILLED KYLE KATARN

Seda continuing to be GOAT mod.

Oh and Naruto is continuing.

Oh well, if nothing else, I will say that
Sarada is a reasonably enjoyable character, and seeing her animated should be fun hopefully.

anyone here get to see the boruto movie this week? i was really surprised by it. the animation was amazing, and the fights were sick. really made me nostalgic over the old chuniin exam arc. of course they took all of salads edge from the gaiden chapters ad gave them to boruto, and some other really predictable parts but other then that it was a great movie.

Moaradin

anyone here get to see the boruto movie this week? i was really surprised by it. the animation was amazing, and the fights were sick. really made me nostalgic over the old chuniin exam arc. of course they took all of salads edge from the gaiden chapters ad gave them to boruto, and some other really predictable parts but other then that it was a great movie.

I heard good things. Still waiting for them to finish the damn anime so I can watch those movies.

Moaradin

That looks fucking awesome. I'm completely down with wacky bullshit if it looks like that. Put some of that budget towards the anime please!

Seda

Mods can change avatars but they can't lock them (you'd be able to change back whenever).

Only admins can change names/emails. I'm not sure if they can lock avatars or if that's Gromph-only domain.

Top Bottom