• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Seda

When I was a littlun the Cell saga was my favorite. Although it has issues of power creep (or dilution?) and time-travel logic that's not quite 100% waterproof, I think it does a slightly better job with character variety, battle-type variety, along with a few <mystery> elements to keep some interest when things slow down. Looking forward to going through that next year to see how it holds up.

edit: Also Bulma is generally a better character IIRC

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When I was a littlun the Cell saga was my favorite. Although it has issues of power creep (or dilution?) and time-travel logic that's not quite 100% waterproof, I think it does a slightly better job with character variety, battle-type variety, along with a few <mystery> elements to keep some interest when things slow down. Looking forward to going through that next year to see how it holds up.
....Seda's here?

Line_HTX

I remember the Cell Saga took forever because the promo flashing 77 NEW EPISODES filled me with joy and dread. I can't wait dor the Kai version of the entire Android and Cell Saga.

The only thing missing will be that circus music in the beginning.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I remember the Cell Saga took forever because the promo flashing 77 NEW EPISODES filled me with joy and dread. I can't wait dor the Kai version of the entire Android and Cell Saga.

The only thing missing will be that circus music in the beginning.
People will rage when the Goku Piccolo license episode is missing.

edit: Also Bulma is generally a better character IIRC

DBZ never was a favorite of mine, but I really liked Cell saga. Then I had enough after waiting a year for the conclusion.

Top Bottom