• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That episode still pissed me off, seeing as I liked the interactions between Dandy and Scarlet.

That ending had everyone going, it was really amazing how great a job they did on that episode. I mean, everything about it was just perfect. Especially the ending.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I like the coloring you got there in the spirit of the brand new bumper colors.

Nice touch.

Glad you noticed! :) Was fun to go for, showing some respect to our Newnami bumps. I'm impressed with how well they tied the blocks wrappers into this T.I.E.

BRILLIANT!

Mizerman

That ending had everyone going, it was really amazing how great a job they did on that episode. I mean, everything about it was just perfect. Especially the ending.

I agree. The episode was very good and it got me to care. Which is saying something since pairings in anime/manga aren't really my thing.

WVW69irO7w0KFNTtic

LATER

Nice.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, I figured there'd be a much lower post count due to the marathon/holiday weekends, but it feels like other marathons had a bit more people taking part.

Now I wonder if next week will be even less people due to being the weekend after Xmas.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well, I figured there'd be a much lower post count due to the marathon/holiday weekends, but it feels like other marathons had a bit more people taking part.

Now I wonder if next week will be even less people due to being the weekend after Xmas.

Literally the day after Christmas.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Thanks. ^_^

I liked how the year Wii U came out, everyone would post on Toonami from it, heh. Nothing like that this year, unless everyone gets tablets or computers... or... Vitas?!

Great stuff SAB, all the tiny details you put into your drawings are amazing!

Love doing them! :) Still trying to follow a SamJack like style... which I think I still kinda suck at, but it's fun to try and put some western exaggeration into things.

Might try something a bit more overworked for the last week of the year... If I can find time for it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Unless I'm on the road or playing a game on it during TOONAMI I am 100% posting from Wii U during the marathon.

Oh, the other exception was whenever I make commercial break gifs. The Wii U's internet browser is good for many things...but not gif creation.

didn't see the entire final Intruder 2 episode but the new digs ain't so bad. Although being all alone in the desert...no thank you. And new bumps look sweet

Seda

Got around to watching Intruder. So a massive, abandoned, fully-functional, and accessible base was that close? Pretty convenient but the new style is a nice changeup.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This would appear to suggest that Viz isn't necessarily automatically going Hulu-exclusive dub for everything, but it's still possible Hulu is just going to outbid Toonami for everything.

That is about what I am thinking, also, Toonami has to want it, which is in line with what they have said about programming.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There's more than likely going to be a second season
Buuut the manga still needs a lot more material.
To give you an idea, OPM Season 1 covered the first 7 volumes. There's 10 volumes out now, and new chapters come out at a kind of slow rate. Murata has stated he will work hard to make sure Season 2 happens sooner rather than later.

BBboy20

There's more than likely going to be a second season
Buuut the manga still needs a lot more material.
To give you an idea, OPM Season 1 covered the first 7 volumes. There's 10 volumes out now, and new chapters come out at a kind of slow rate. Murata has stated he will work hard to make sure Season 2 happens sooner rather than later.
Volume 10 won't be officially translated 'till next year. I'm up to volume 3 right now.

Raxus

If OPM is banished to Hulu it would be the greatest crime to that series ever.

Space Dandy OST needs more love. It has some great tunes. Hell, one of the weakest episodes has my favorite songs in the whole series.

ckohler

Watched Intruder II finale. I liked how things ended and I'm glad SARA is back. Broadcasting from a land base is fine although not as cool as being in space.

As for the new bump graphics, they're nice. Not amazing but they look slick and atmospheric (pun intended).

Raxus

In the Japan One Piece's anime
is about to reach THAT moment in the Doflamingo fight.
Can't wait.

I can't wait to find a clean version of JoJo's new season PV.

If only it was resolved via a third season....

Or a movie...I really want more Space Dandy guys.

....I really want it.

But 2016 is gonna give us some great shows for Toonami.

Hell if you told me that Samurai Jack was really going to return 2/3 months ago, I wouldn't have believed you.

Top Bottom