• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, only about 7.5 pages worth of posts for the DBZ Kai marathon? How does that compare to, say, the Parasyte or AgK ones?

Raxus

New Toonami, Goku vs. Frieza. Witcher 3.

Life is good. Thanks for the few of you that stuck around tonight.

Merry Christmas!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - One Piece - 320 - Everyone Finally Has A Bounty! A Pirate Group Worth Over Six Hundred Million!
12:30 - One Piece - 321 - The King of Animals that Overlooks the Sea! The Dream Ship Magnificently Completed!
1:00 - One Piece - 322 - Goodbye My Dear Underlings! Franky Departs!
1:30 - One Piece - 323 - Departing the City of Water! Usopp Mans Up and Brings Closure to the Duel!
2:00 - One Piece - 324 - Wanted Posters Make It Around the World! Celebrations in Their Hometowns as the Ship Moves Forward!
2:30 - One Piece - 325 - The Most Heinous Power! Blackbeard's Darkness Attacks Ace!
3:00 - One Piece - 326 - The Mysterious Band of Pirates! Sunny and the Dangerous Trap!

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69irO7w0KFNTtic

LATER

Wow, only about 7.5 pages worth of posts for the DBZ Kai marathon? How does that compare to, say, the Parasyte or AgK ones?

Well everyone here pretty much saw these episode so doing something else like watching the latest Star Wars or junk isn't surprising. If the Toonami debut of those episodes shown, I'm pretty sure it'll have more posts.

EDIT: Now I miss Meryl. My true waifu.

If we had a marathon of Season 2 of Dandy I am sure most of ToonamiGAF would be on that like white on rice.

Imagine the posts if they re-air the episode where Dandy
makes out with Scarlet?
And then that Roger Troutmann/Zapp/and dare I say it, Daft Punk score to go along with it?

Mizerman

Imagine the posts if they re-air the episode where Dandy
makes out with Scarlet?
And then that Roger Troutmann/Zapp/and dare I say it, Daft Punk score to go along with it?

That episode still pissed me off, seeing as I liked the interactions between Dandy and Scarlet.

Top Bottom