• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So wait, is Paulie's ropes that he can make stay around forever, or don't they go away eventually?
Paulie doesn't have any special powers. He's just really good with tying knots and keeps an endless supply in his back pocket. So they never go away because they are just regular ass ropes

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH NO, FRANKY JUST STEPPED UPON.....

Ghost_Ship_poster.JPG

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
When Water 7 started, no one thought Franky would end up joining the straw hats. Paulie seemed the most likely. Kaku was the fan favorite. Iceberg was the distant 3rd.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Random thought: I liked how in Pirate Warriors 3, Water 7 got THREE stages based on it: The first part, rescuing Robin, & escaping from Garp. Guess it shows just how popular that arc was.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Random thought: I liked how in Pirate Warriors 3, Water 7 got THREE stages based on it: The first part, rescuing Robin, & escaping from Garp. Guess it shows just how popular that arc was.

The "Escaping Garp" stage was so extraneous. Yet Whiskey Peak gets cut even though that stage is built for Musou with Zoro cutting up bounty hunters left & right

Raxus

It's kind of funny, I think Franky is the second hardest to convince to join the crew aside from Nami maybe even worse than her. Robin just hops on board, Zoro kind of rolls with it after he is 'rescued', Chopper was in after an ez boss battle, Usopp tagged along after a short while. Sanji was encouraged to join by everyone and gave in. Franky literally needed a gun to his head and then some to join in.
I think the 10th possible strawhat may be the longest 'arc' for a crewmate to join if it turns out who I think it is.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Filler arc needs to finish so we can head to this Fishman Island place they're talking about.

Also lol Sanji.

Raxus

To Fishman island!

The Berzerk 'boat' of One Piece. Except Oda had a ton of stuff in between as opposed to a hiatus.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yoooo, that scene before intermission has no right being as funny as it is. The whole theater lost it laughing, goddamn.

Top Bottom