• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

A VN came out of nowhere on the 3DS called Harvest December. For $12 I decided to give it a try.

I'm getting SAO and Tenchi Muyo vibes as you are dating a god and a rich heiress at the same time. Transfer students from Tokyo must be popular.

Line_HTX

A VN came out of nowhere on the 3DS called Harvest December. For $12 I decided to give it a try.

I'm getting SAO and Tenchi Muyo vibes as you are dating a god and a rich heiress at the same time. Transfer students from Tokyo must be popular.

You can't escape the harem trope, Cubs fan!

BBboy20

Finally saw star wars vii so I can stop avoiding the internet.
CW4rQdzUoAAlsSs.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I need to see Star Wars so I can stop hearing people talking about possible spoilers when they walk out of the movie while I'm working.

They remade point break?

The movie is barely old, and people barely remember it. (I just realize it came out in 1991, still too soon to be remade.)

Who is dying for a remake?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I have never heard of Point Break.
Remake of a 1991 film where Keanu Reeves & Gary Busey have to infiltrate a gang of surfers lead by Patrick Swayze. & then Keanu gets that woman from Tank Girl as a girlfriend.

I don't know how the fuck you avoid them when you're working at the theater.
3rd shift, so either I'm inside the theater cleaning it, or by the time I arrive, everyone's gone. I think the only thing I heard was something about
Han & Leia having a son
?

Also, while people have gone to painstaking lengths to not spoil Star Wars through either social media or even the marketing campaign of the movie itself.......it's not really a movie that relies on plot twists and shocking reveals. I really don't think knowing stuff in advance is gonna affect anything.

Mizerman

Remake of a 1991 film where Keanu Reeves & Gary Busey have to infiltrate a gang of surfers lead by Patrick Swayze. & then Keanu gets that woman from Tank Girl as a girlfriend.

A movie that has Gary Busey involved is usually gonna be over the top. :)

BBboy20

Also, while people have gone to painstaking lengths to not spoil Star Wars through either social media or even the marketing campaign of the movie itself.......it's not really a movie that relies on plot twists and shocking reveals. I really don't think knowing stuff in advance is gonna affect anything.
Well...*SW7SPOILERS*
except for the part of killing off a character a lot of people have known for their entire lives.

Otherwise yeah, there isn't really anything much to worry about...now: Rian Johnson's Episode 8 though...

bigkrev

Anyone who has been paying attention knew Han wasn't making it out of this movie. Ford wanted the character dead in Jedi, and sure as shit wasn't signing on to make 3 more movies

I don't think being spoiled on the story of a film/game/book/anime/whatever before hand really influences my enjoyment of it to be honest. At least most of the time. Maybe there are some exceptions, but I think they're rare.

I think people worry too much about spoilers. The reason why idiots waste their life spoiling things online is because they know they can get a raise out of people.

Also goddammit James Madison. I'm paying hard cash for a subpar college education, and you can't get your website to work. It's not like setting up my schedule for next semester is important or anything.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Everybody knows the best card game is Senran Kagura New Wave Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh or whatever you can play while on a motorcycle.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You're saying you could name a PLANET's worth of CAT girls who you'd consider CUTIES?

My first exposure to that was watching Chip & Ironicus riff an uber nerd's review of the show. Said uber nerd specialized in "fanservice" anime. It was about as classy as you think...

Grexeno

I would watch the One Piece marathon but my roommates parents are staying over so the roommate is sleeping in the TV room.

Oh well.

Top Bottom