• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

ckohler

With a bunch of Mentos.

KQv0N.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ah yes, time for the trip down memory lane. Even more so when the last time you've seen these characters was via the 4Kids dub on Fox.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Okay, so, this whole "make lies the truth". I've heard it's actually happened over the series. Anyone wanna vouch for this?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmm, ya know, as great as Ace's voice is......kind of feels a bit too deep. Maybe it's just the fact all I can think of is Roy Mustang.

Hmmm, ya know, as great as Ace's voice is......kind of feels a bit too deep. Maybe it's just the fact all I can think of is Roy Mustang.
I like it. Ace is supposed to be the epitome of coolness. His name is Ace, he's got such awesome powers, he's a high ranking member of the Whitebeard pirates. I think it's fitting he has such a deep masculine voice.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I like it. Ace is supposed to be the epitome of coolness. His name is Ace, he's got such awesome powers, he's a high ranking member of the Whitebeard pirates. I think it's fitting he has such a deep masculine voice.
Yeah, it's not the voice itself that bothers me, it's the fact it's coming out of Ace. Maybe it's just because of the other voices I've heard from Ace via 4Kids & the JPN dub from the games.

Plus again, it just makes me think of Mustang, especially with the whole "fire power" thing. & it's nowhere near as mismatched or bad compared to stuff like Sentai.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh really? Can you name those moments, or will I have to wait for Meta to get on to inform me?

He told this story to Kaya about how he was on a boat and then got eaten, and subsequently pooped out, by a giant goldfish. That actually happens as the crew is leaving Little Garden.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So if "darkness is gravity", then wouldn't it weightless because of the fact you can still walk through darkness the same as if there's light?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& we'll see those chain of events happen after the filler arc, right? While Luffy's on his way to that Fishman Island place?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Seriously, I thought that was gonna be a Nike or Gatorade commercial at first considering it was all about sports.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hello, completely random skeleton we've never seen before.

You seem to be randomly hanging out with Luffy after he mentioned it a few episodes ago.

A filler episode is the last thing to air on Toonami this year. Way to go out with a whimper. The ratings for this particular half hour are gonna be abysmal.

Top Bottom