• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One of these days, Sanji needs to cameo in Shokugeki no Soma. Especially considering Nami did among other Jump females.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
DID SHE?!?!?!?!?
Hell yeah.

latest

& of course, she "reacted" to the cooking.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What is this, a picture for ants? Gimme the sauce, man.
Click it, man. It's a big pic that I made smaller via quotes. Or right-click & open in a new window.

I'd post the "reactions" Nami (& Kagura) had, but ooohhhh man. Nami pretty much does her "Happiness Punch" with only a few fish covering her.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 50 - Full Power Frieza! Shenron, Grant Our Wish!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 51 - Goku's Furious Roar! A Last-Minute Resurrection Wish!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 17 - Kill the Curse
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 10 - What Mad Universe
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 1 - Tempestuous Temperaments
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 93 - Connecting Hearts
2:30 - One Piece - 327 - Sunny in a Pinch! Roar, Secret Superspeed Mecha!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 10 - I Want to Know More About You

Later.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
One of these days, Sanji needs to cameo in Shokugeki no Soma. Especially considering Nami did among other Jump females.

Post-timeskip
Sanji would run all over everyone in that series in terms of cooking skill, it wouldn't be a fair fight by any means.

Click it, man. It's a big pic that I made smaller via quotes. Or right-click & open in a new window.

I'd post the "reactions" Nami (& Kagura) had, but ooohhhh man. Nami pretty much does her "Happiness Punch" with only a few fish covering her.
Why you lying to me, man? That is a small ass picture.

Line_HTX

I see what the problem is. It kept getting changed to .png/revision/latest. That is a nice picture. Shokugeki's mangaka has a great style. Nami never looked so good. I think Nami looks even better there than when drawn by Oda. Also, i only know Nami and the one chick from Gintama. Am I finally becoming an old man when it comes to Shonen Jump?

The author is an H artist.

;D

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I see what the problem is. It kept getting changed to .png/revision/latest. That is a nice picture. Shokugeki's mangaka has a great style. Nami never looked so good. I think Nami looks even better there than when drawn by Oda. Also, i only know Nami and the one chick from Gintama. Am I finally becoming an old man when it comes to Shonen Jump?
From left to right:

- Irina Jelavić, or Bitch-Sensei (Assassination Classroom) (& of course, Koro-sensei appears in her "reaction")
- Kiyoko Shimizu (Haikyuu)
- Chika Amatori (World Trigger)
- Kagura (Gintama)
- Chitoge (Nisekoi)
- Nami (lol i don't know)

I had to look up the two from Haikyuu & World Trigger since I haven't read/watched those.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still wonder if Champloo will differ in any way from its airing on Adult Swim, i.e. if the OP will be cut, certain words allowing to be said, etc.

I saw the Hateful Eight last night in 70MM.
So good. A bit long and self indulgent but eh, it's Tarantino. and the build up is very very very long but the payoff is excellent.

BBboy20

Anyone who has been paying attention knew Han wasn't making it out of this movie. Ford wanted the character dead in Jedi, and sure as shit wasn't signing on to make 3 more movies
OH...

At least I'm playing Borderlands 2 to pass the time.

Can't wait until I get myself a PS4.
360 version?

Apparently they thought there was some money in it. They were shockingly kind of right.
What?

so...this is one piece
YO, LONESTAR: WELCOME TO TOONAMIGAF!

Naked Franky Marathon is code for Naked Saitama.

One Punch Man confirmed for Toonami.
Now you're just stretching.

Naked Snake confirmed for Smash.

Raxus

It is very hard for a movie to lose money nowadays thanks to overseas salvaging films, DVD/Blu-ray sales, digital rights. Blah blah blah. In short even something painfully mediocre/bad like a Hitman 'Sequel' can do just fine if marketed correctly.

See how Terminators keep getting made.

BBboy20

It is very hard for a movie to lose money nowadays thanks to overseas salvaging films, DVD/Blu-ray sales, digital rights. Blah blah blah. In short even something painfully mediocre/bad like a Hitman 'Sequel' can do just fine if marketed correctly.

See how Terminators keep getting made.
Man, I just want a HItman movie done right.

Top Bottom