• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

I'm fairly certain the only reason Resident Evil Revelations exists is so they could make Jill's ass 3D.

Revelations is a pretty good game though. Way better than 5 or 6.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm fairly certain the only reason Resident Evil Revelations exists is so they could make Jill's ass 3D.

Revelations is a pretty good game though. Way better than 5 or 6.
mEjigFi.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I hate throwing around the terms overlooked and especially underrated but RE:R, especially the 3DS version, is both. It's not flawless by any means but it is tense, moody, terrifying. RER2 is just as good, wish it had a 3DS version or the Vita version was better.

Moaradin

Found out Seven Deadly Sins recently got a dub. Checked Netflix and guess who voices the main protagonist?

Smallberries himself!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I blame the One Punch Man thread devolving into fan service.

God help us if Prison School ever found its way to Toonami. Every day would be weekday toonamiGAF.

Thankfully it's not an action cartoon, and Funimation probably won't try to trick Toonami like Sentai did with Parasyte.

Would Legend of Galactic Heroes work?
Wait no, LoGH got licensed by Sentai. God damn it...

Moaradin

It would be just about the hardest anime to dub outside of maybe Gintama. The sheer amount of characters that are actually important being a big reason.

LoGH, Gintama and Monogatari are the biggest series with no dubs and they probably won't get any dubbing

Well, except Gintama movie 1 but that dub was sentai tier

Puruzi

Banned
Ya know, alot of people really don't like Kamuis and I was indifferent on them at first, but I actually quite like them.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Why is her body a banana?

Also, LOGH would never work as a televised series even if Sentai actually does dub it (which is in and of itself a horrifying thought). Its episode lengths are absolutely all over the place and range from like 24 to 36 minutes a pop.

It's also way, way, way too good for Toonami and would get constant "boring" complaints.

Top Bottom