• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

So Log Horizon is worth watching, despite having that opening?

I won't lie, the database opening is worse than Parasyte's opening to me.

DATABASE DATABASE JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE WOAH WO

Log Horizon is legit amazing and its OP has a bizarre quality where it's intially kinda lol worthy but once the show gets going and you see just how great the series is the op ends up being something that gets you excited for the episode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bring Ghost Stories to Toonami and bring back Shin-Chan for the hour of "anime that were for kids in Japan got but adult dubs for the US".

But more on topic, it'll be interesting to see how long Sentai will support the block, considering they have a rather large library that would fit the action requirement.

Bring Ghost Stories to Toonami and bring back Shin-Chan for the hour of "anime that were for kids in Japan got but adult dubs for the US".

But more on topic, it'll be interesting to see how long Sentai will support the block, considering they have a rather large library that would fit the action requirement.

giphy.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What other action shows does Sentai have?
Gatchaman Crowds
Bodacious Space Pirates
Black Bullet
Blade x Soul
Btooom!
Nobunaga The Fool
Persona 4 The Animation (BUT NOT GOLDEN, ANIPLEX DIDN'T DUB IT)
Captain Earth
Knights of Sidonia
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
Qwaser of Stigmata (lolololololololol)
Queen's Blade (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD
Kampfer (...I guess...)
Samurai Bride
Infinite Stratos
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Medaka Box (well the 2nd season)
Ninja Scroll (THIS NEEDS TO BE AIRED FOR MOVIE NIGHT)
s-cry-ed
So I Can't Play H
Triage X
Ushio & Tora
Godanner
Battle Girls
Kamisama Dolls
Fate/Stay Night (2012)
Demon King Daimao
Orphen

YA KNOW, JUST A FEW. MAYBE. POSSIBLY.

Highschool of the Dead's dub is kind of enjoyable.

Performance wise, it's actually pretty solid. The script is bad at moments, but that's fine. It's not high art.

And the boob sniper scene is next level.

The trailer makes it sound like to steers too close to the original. Some of that dialogue sounded 1:1 with the original scenes.

Also there's a lesbian couple in Attack on Titan? Or at least a "overprotective female friend".

they're totally lesbians, it's 100% clear at a later point s2 will get too

Top Bottom