• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Line_HTX

As a P4 fan, I would be fine with this however I've not seen more than the first two episodes so I don't know how good the actual anime adaption is.

Looking at Sentai's library, they really come across as the provider of C-Tier or lower shows. :p

It's actually done pretty well. My only gripe is the art looks a little out of wack compared to the game portraits. They tried their best, I guess.

The anime is worth it, and even better with Narukami acting in a very Lelouch tone, lol

SO HOW ABOUT THAT NINTENDO DIRECT

FEMALE LINK! CLOUD IN SMASH! SO MANY HYPE RPGS IN 2016!

I AM SO READY FOR 2016!

tumblr_mu11pf4yHV1qlonyso1_400.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why does it all have to come out around my birthday?

Hell, the only game I'm not super interested in getting is the one that actually comes out on my birthday, the console version of Mighty No. 9.

Some people get hype about something and other people get hype about other things.

I personally believe some people are born hype to certain things, and that maybe it's harmful to try and change them to more traditional things to be hype about.

I mean, if your son or daughter came to you one day, and said they liked Sword Art Online, you'd still love them right?

Line_HTX

Some people get hype about something and other people get hype about other things.

I personally believe some people are born hype to certain things, and that maybe it's harmful to try and change them to more traditional things to be hype about.

I mean, if your son or daughter came to you one day, and said they liked Sword Art Online, you'd still love them right?

Why don't we ask Cornbread and get his perspective?

:p

bigkrev

Best part of Nintendo Direct is that they are not sullying the great name of Picross in the USA by putting out shitty games like Picross 3D 2, and are actually going to give us new Picross experiences with Pokemon Picross

Best part of Nintendo Direct is that they are not sullying the great name of Picross in the USA by putting out shitty games like Picross 3D 2, and are actually going to give us new Picross experiences with Pokemon Picross

My first two thoughts when that was announced

OH FUCK YES

and

Where's Bigkrev I need his reaction

Cloud in Smash just brings us one step closer to Smash 4 being Video Games: The Video Game: Starring Literally Everyone You Wanted When You Were 10 Years Old

So naturally Goku is next

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Persona 4 the animation has a good dub... but all the VO came from the game and they're familiar with the roles. Can't give Sentai too much credit.
That dub was good because it wasn't done in-house by Sentai. They outsourced it to Bang Zoom Entertainment, which is the same studio Aniplex uses for all its series.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It bums me out Ryu & Cloud didn't/won't get assist trophies. BUT CLOUD AMIIBO OMG.

Plus you can now say "there exists a Nintendo game where Cloud can fight Ryu, Mega Man, & Sonic on a Pac-Man stage."

I also can't wait to see what music will be used. Gonna make it so the boss theme has the highest chance of being used.

.........also omg just watch, Sephiroth outfit for Mii Swordfighter.

That dub was good because it wasn't done in-house by Sentai. They outsourced it to Bang Zoom Entertainment, which is the same studio Aniplex uses for all its series.
Not to mention for the most part, they got the same voice cast as the game.

So, I just got the resident "cute team pet" in Tales of the Abyss...

MieuProfile_5001.jpg

...god fucking dammit. I hate it. I hate it so much, and every time I have to use its ability outside of battle, it shrills in this fucking painful voice.

Top Bottom