• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 92 - Tears For An Android! Gohan's Inner Rage Bursts Forth!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 3 - Youth with Dio
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 20 - Brother
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 26 - Then × and × After
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 133 - The Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant
1:30 - One Piece - 367 - Knock Him Down!! Special Attack: Straw Hat Docking?
2:00 - Children Who Chase Lost Voices

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69jwg_VYlDcZKFB

But it was fun DOING REVOLUTION in here for once. OYASUMI!

Moaradin

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 92 - Tears For An Android! Gohan's Inner Rage Bursts Forth!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 3 - Youth with Dio
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 20 - Brother
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 26 - Then × and × After
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 133 - The Tale of Jiraiya the Gallant
1:30 - One Piece - 367 - Knock Him Down!! Special Attack: Straw Hat Docking?
2:00 - Children Who Chase Lost Voices

Later.

Should be really great all around next week. Wish they skipped these HxH recaps but this is the last one so whatever. We're so close...

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Did anything interesting happen last night (new promo, a music video that wasn't shit) or was it ALL DORT all the time?

Titan Fall 2 promo.
New music Video staring Cartoons taking over the east coast, running rampant and gettin' violent.
Promo for next weeks "3 A.M" movie.

Raxus

Did anything interesting happen last night (new promo, a music video that wasn't shit) or was it ALL DORT all the time?

Preview of the movie. Seda posted his thesis statement on Gundam apparently. And Who Framed Roger Rabbit? got a music video.

Also DORT! and Titanfall promo.

Seda

I had to drop Drifters. Show has lost my interest and the non-sequiturs are worse and more frequent than the ones in Hellsing.

Maybe a dub will make it more bearable, but for now, unless that theory about the Black King is true, nothing is keeping me glued to this anime.

I had to drop Drifters. Show has lost my interest and the non-sequiturs are worse and more frequent than the ones in Hellsing.

Maybe a dub will make it more bearable, but for now, unless that theory about the Black King is true, nothing is keeping me glued to this anime.

I'm just waiting for it dubbed saw the art and couldn't imagine it in Japanese.

I'm just waiting for it dubbed saw the art and couldn't imagine it in Japanese.

It might be difficult to dub because most of the side characters speak different languages and the seiyuus for the non-Japanese characters speak in some jumbled babble version of Japanese to sound as foreign as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom