• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

So, I try not to be a cynic, but this show has not done a good job explaining/showing why I should be empathetic towards the rebels/colonists and why I should be concerned with their plight, whatever it is.
They could've stood to convey it better. It's part of why this arc has stalled as it has.

Bored of IBO?
Here's a gif of Genos bobbing his head to get your interest back.

tumblr_nzpih9ZfDw1tk2bxbo1_500.gif

Bobbing his head to some Raise Your Flags!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What's this?

This series is about giant robots!

Wow why didn't they have them for the past 2-3 episodes?!?

I know right? Why did we hang around Space Costco for so long?
Filling out time for 2-cours

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
9 seems kind of high, especially with how they worded some of the review, i.e. "you die a lot", which makes it sound like a complaint.

Also, wow, no Jojo promo yet? You'd think considering it's next week, they'd air more of it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL WHAT

what the hell was that game commercial?

How would I have known it was for a freakin' wrestling game

edit: lol thread title change

Seda

Kudelia said they colonists have been 'oppressed and beaten' (i think those were the words she used) but have we seen that? We saw some homeless people in flashbacks but no real indication that Gjallerhorn Militaristic control has been a cause of that in any tangible way, unless I missed something.

Crocodile

What's this?

This series is about giant robots!

Wow why didn't they have them for the past 2-3 episodes?!?

I mean, I don't think its a requirement that a Giant Robot show has Giant Robots EVERY episode. It's just when you don't, the content you present still has to be engaging.

ckohler

Kudelia said they colonists have been 'oppressed and beaten' (i think those were the words she used) but have we seen that? We saw some homeless people in flashbacks but no real indication that Gjallerhorn Militaristic control has been a cause of that in any tangible way, unless I missed something.
Aside from thier crap apartments they looked like they were doing fine to me.

Soulflarz

Banned

metaphorically, they're being oppressed by the ric-

...hell if I know :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom