• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is honestly so stupid. I dunno if Kudelia is supposed to be this infuriating. "I want to be hope itself" "Tell me everything you can about these people." Nothing that they've shown about her so far makes me feel she's genuinely a revolutionary. She just seems like a spoiled child that for some reason got it in her head that she has to be a champion for the people but before she met the guys from Tekkadan she had no idea the types of conditions the people she's trying to save lived in. And yet everyone in the show acts like she's this great person. Goddamn crazy ass traitor-chan died because of it. And she seemed like a genuinely smart person. I wish someone else would call her on her shit. Would make me feel better.

Kudelia is going to have a press conference. I have the speech in advanced:

FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN FUMITAN

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel kind of bad that at this point, I feel like half the time, I'm sort of zoning out because I'm no longer caring about what happens.

Even the battles, which seem fine, no longer are interesting because I'm starting to lose interest in the pilots.

lol "vulgar color"

Seda

This is honestly so stupid. I dunno if Kudelia is supposed to be this infuriating. "I want to be hope itself" "Tell me everything you can about these people." Nothing that they've shown about her so far makes me feel she's genuinely a revolutionary. She just seems like a spoiled child that for some reason got it in her head that she has to be a champion for the people but before she met the guys from Tekkadan she had no idea the types of conditions the people she's trying to save lived in. And yet everyone in the show acts like she's this great person. Goddamn crazy ass traitor-chan died because of it. And she seemed like a genuinely smart person. I wish someone else would call her on her shit. Would make me feel better.

Yeah, the whole thing feels off. The revolution wasn't established well, her reasoning for leading it weren't established well, has she really done anything to be the voice of the people other than saying she wants to be? There are too many holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom