• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tvmediainsights.com/saturday-final-nationals-world-series-wins-night-fox/

fd7e2.png

For the entire week of October 20-26, 2014 in Total Day (8 p.m. to 5:59 a.m.), Adult Swim is down 12 percent in total viewership (1.000 million vs. 1.139 million) and down 14 percent among Adults 18-49 (546,000 vs. 634,000) from one week earlier; the network is also down 21 percent in total viewership (1.000 million vs. 1.261 million) and down 29 percent among Adults 18-49 (546,000 vs. 767,000) from the same week one year ago (October 21-27, 2013). (tvm

done

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Our discussions with Turner continue. We’ve had a productive relationship with Turner for many years and we remain confident that we can reach an agreement to restore these channels."

Uuuuugggghhhhhhhhh.

Edit: Huh, Funimation has a special announcement tomorrow.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I would be so pleased if it was Jojo, but considering Viz has the manga rights, I wouldn't be surprised if they secured the anime rights as well.

From their twitter:

"We've got a special announcement coming tomorrow! What could it be? Any guesses?"

Could be any number of fall anime that aren't licensed for distribution (minus Parasyte I guess), could also be details on Space Dandy DVD/Blu Ray.

But what if it is?

They said it wasn't going to be that, they could be lying but I doubt it. Once someone gets the rights to HxH they won't announce it on twitter or on their website it'll be a big con announcement.

nah it's gonna be world trigger

I feel like Viz is more likely to pick up World Trigger especially when they made a big deal out of it being the first simulcast manga premiering at the same time in the US and Japan.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They just said special announcement I don't think they specified it was a new show pick up. I wouldn't be surprised if its details on space dandy dvd/br

That'd be cool. Space Dandy is the kinda show I could watch in the background while doing almost anything.

Raxus

I look forward to owning the Space Dandy Blu-Ray and Soundtrack. I'd consider it my special Christmas gift.

If the special announcement isn't HxH or JoJo then I really don't give a shit what they are announcing since I doubt it will be an anime I'd be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom