• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You know Japan will make a SAO-branded Oculus Rift or whatever soon enough. It's only a matter of time....

tumblr_inline_mvna96Swrz1raclpw.png

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, there is that whole Conan the Barbarian trademark they have to work around, so no they are not going to call it Detective Conan.

daveo42

Banned
I think the only thing that would change is the house hold rating, not the number total per show for cable ratings.

2_copy.png

Funimation Exclusive Edition, only 2,500 available.

1_copy.png

Amazon Exclusive Edition, 10,000 available.

Got the Amazon one coming in the mail.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So wait. $90 for the Amazon Edition which has MORE COPIES available, but Funimation Edition is $65 and is MORE LIMITED....

...um, shouldn't the edition with MORE content & has a higher price be more limited compared to the cheaper one with less content? That just seems odd.

bigkrev

So wait. $90 for the Amazon Edition which has MORE copies available, but Funimation Edition is $65 and is MORE limited....

...um, shouldn't the edition with MORE content & has a higher price be more limited? That just seems odd.

Amazon one has significantly more content. Amazon is also a giant store, while Funi a tiny one

Soulflarz

Banned
I was in chapel today and at one point someone was talking about God's beauty in nature and suddenly at the end he said something along the lines of "God can be seen everywhere around us, believe it. You know, <added emphasis> BELIEVE IT!" in a tone that wasnt his at all but was much higher.

Im so confused. Why did a teacher directly reference Naruto in chapel.

Also cant wait for hellsing tomorrow :D

Tamanon

Banned
I was in chapel today and at one point someone was talking about God's beauty in nature and suddenly at the end he said something along the lines of "God can be seen everywhere around us, believe it. You know, <added emphasis> BELIEVE IT!" in a tone that wasnt his at all but was much higher.

Im so confused. Why did a teacher directly reference Naruto in chapel.

Also cant wait for hellsing tomorrow :D

Naruto is the ultimate Jesus parable. Dude is turning the other cheek no matter how many times Sasuke slaps it.

Raxus

Tomorrow is going to be another good block. I am sad I am going to miss it.

More Hellsing crazyness. One Piece backstory. One of most important Gurran Lagann episodes. Orichimaru.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also after this week's TTGL I'll reveal the AMAZING story of how Netflix fucked over many people watching TTGL on their service when it first arrived many moons ago.

either tomorrow or Sunday I'll give a season three overview for Clone Wars, which should contain a list of stuff that needs to be watched and stuff that can be totally skipped.

Tenumi

Banned
Also after this week's TTGL I'll reveal the AMAZING story of how Netflix fucked over many people watching TTGL on their service when it first arrived many moons ago.

I've heard the story before, but interested in hearing it again. I never even seen when the show was on Netflix the first time.

2_copy.png

Funimation Exclusive Edition, only 2,500 available.

1_copy.png

Amazon Exclusive Edition, 10,000 available.

Those disks are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom