• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DEU5nvE.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Seriously, the promo would be amazing. Hopefully Viz will continue to work with Toonami. Aside from Shippuden, the last Viz show was Final Act, right?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Told myself I wasn't going to deal with roommates (despite the fact it seems to be much cheaper compared to living alone from what I've been seeing) unless it was people/friends I've known for quite some time or a girlfriend (gonna try & make that my new year's resolution next year with moving out).

Only issue is making sure I don't have noisy neighbors considering I work 3rd shift....plus having internet & cable.

Soulflarz

Banned
protip

dont have roommates

Can confirm, if anyones seen even the slightest bit of me hating my suite in whole. Slobbish sexist inconsi-amgthjrskdfgh mrgrgrgr

Rosario + Vampire? As bad an adaptation as the anime is (not that the manga is amazing), I do like how the openings and endings relate to each other. In the first anime, both are actually more like two openings than an opening and an ending, with the ending even including the show's title.
First opening
First ending

Second ED is actually good

But it's Nana Mizuki. For those who don't know, shes the girl who sings Paz's song as you have the giant fight at the end of Peace Walker. I like her voice a lot.

I had to answer the door, because I ordered food. I walked out to the living room, girls said hi, shook my hand.

...I think I forgot to actually introduce myself. I think I just shook their hands, and then turned around and walked to the door...I forgot how to use words guys.

How do I word? How do I word guys?

Jarate

Banned
I had to answer the door, because I ordered food. I walked out to the living room, girls said hi, shook my hand.

...I think I forgot to actually introduce myself. I think I just shook their hands, and then turned around and walked to the door...I forgot how to use words guys.

How do I word? How do I word guys?

Start a normal conversation, ask them who their waifu is and explain to them how their favorite waifu is shit

Jarate

Banned

Spaghetti was a semi-popular internet meme. It started with copypasta's explaining a situation in which the story teller was with some type of women, and on some type of date when spaghetti fell out of his pockets. This event was highly embarrassing to the OP. The absurdity of the situation found itself being well received by many of the 4chans boards, and eventually the slang "dropping spaghetti" became a slang term for being in an awkward situation around other people.

Crocodile

I've never heard of this "spaghetti in pocket" meme you guys are talking about so I'm convinced its something you just made up right now to try to fool me.

YES! Jojo part 4!

LOL look at this guy pretending he know's what a JoJo is :p

I also don't really like Nier's soundtrack.

I've never played Nier (I've wanted to though) but I have listened to the OST and I'm pretty sure this is pretty close to an objectively wrong opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom