• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

actually what's way worse is when you're looking up a youtube video on how to do something, and the video starts out with

HEY GUYS THIS IS XXX-420_NARUTO HERE AND IM ABOUT TO TELL YOU GUYS HOW TO DO XXXXXXX

and then they play a 60 second intro video done in like in windows movie maker, followed by them spending 2-3 minutes explaining everything about the thing that you want too see, and then they do it fucking once and end the video

Did you ever get the PS2 magazine that came with the demo discs? Each one had several videos like this with QA testers and they were all MAGICAL

actually what's way worse is when you're looking up a youtube video on how to do something, and the video starts out with

HEY GUYS THIS IS XXX-420_NARUTO HERE AND IM ABOUT TO TELL YOU GUYS HOW TO DO XXXXXXX

and then they play a 60 second intro video done in like in windows movie maker, followed by them spending 2-3 minutes explaining everything about the thing that you want too see, and then they do it fucking once and end the video

Forgot about the loud dubstep music in the background.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*reads DeMarco's Twitter*
*sees him call Jurassic World "unwatchable shit"*
*yet he approves of airing Sword Art Online*

Something is very wrong here.

Seda

i see nothing wrong with this combination of points. you may not like sao, i may not like sao, demarco may not like sao, but lots of people do like sao, so I'd approve of airing it too.

Mizerman

I couldn't stand to watch SAO I or II once again. It's just...boring. The concepts are better than actually watching the series.

I wasn't feeling it with JW as well.

Jurassic World is alright if you do not think at all during the entire movie.

Also if you skip all the scenes without any dinosaurs in them.

Because fuck that movie's awful romance.

Speaking of dubstep, I can't wait till we get to the scenes in Parasyte where the music playing doesn't match the tone of the scene at all.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
San Andreas was awful, NOTHING like the game it was suppose to be based on with a ton of faults.

ORIGINAL THE JOKE, DO NOT STEAL

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Jurassic SAOrld

Kirito & harem play a MMO about dinosaurs. Hijinx ensue.....with (un)sexy results.

........then dragon girl gets PTSD about flying dinosaurs because the author demanded that you feel for her.

This thread has taken a weird turn.

Over in the anime thread, everyone is just hyped about the new Full Metal Panic anime being announced.

Also, in other only tangentially related news, I started playing Shadow of Mordor.

....How long did it take you guys to get used to the combat? Because I can't seem to get my counter above 20 hits most of the time....

...maybe I'm just bad. But the game introduces big shield guys who need to be stunned to be killed really, roughly around the same time they introduce spear enemies. The spear enemies love to be just outside my range of vision, or well hidden when over 100 orcs are swarming my ass.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Woah, new FMP?? Wonder if it'll be similar to the original series or Fumoffu...or maybe an adaptation of Overload?

BBboy20

GBF is almost surely never getting dubbed, so don't count on it.
https://www.google.com/search?q=+GBF&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=gbf+meaning

Yep, new anime series was just announced. Don't really have any studio information, but it's coming from people who are "familiar with the franchise."
Ckos4NH.gif

Man, the visual quality of this looks amazing.
Glad they took so long to work on it.

So?
I'm sure executives have aired shows that they don't personally like because they do well. Remember, television is a business.

BBboy20

KYeah, I know... Fucking AtlusUSA AND ArcSystemWorks. This is all their fault. They killed the scene. Should've brought it out earlier instead of clinging to their arcade profits. The same thing goes for Namco and their "arcade profits." I want to play Tekken 7 NOW!
Nobody is playing online with either Arena?

You know, maybe it is time to finish up that brandy
(and drink more of that vodka)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I still can't believe FMP! season 3 is real. Now what will people use when they make fake anime season charts.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FMP FOR TOONAMI WHEN?????????????????

EDIT: Shit gets so real from here on out, but then next arc is still pretty funny.

Jurrasic World isn't a terrible movie, its certainly a lot better then JP2 and 3. Its of course no where near as good as the original and the dinosaurs despite almost 20 years of cg improvement look worse then they did in the original. I can certainly get why some people hated it but I enjoyed it and would recommend it to people who are curious. Film's worth seeing alone for the scene when the dinos attack the theme park area and for the meta commentary on the film and film making that happens probably unintentionally.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ! What a beautiful Duwang!
Part 4 animated is going to be epic.

I believe the My Hero Academia announcement is a spin-off manga. It's way too early to announce an anime.

Grexeno

I believe the My Hero Academia announcement is a spin-off manga. It's way too early to announce an anime.
The spin-off manga was already announced. There's still a "huge announcement" coming this week.

Jarate

Banned

As long as it's not a every week type of series it'll be fine to get a season

If you guys liked Blue Excorsist even a tiny bit, My Hero Academy is really that series but done very well. Even the main waifus kind of look the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom