• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you figure out what happened to
TOM 4, Dee, & Flash
in the Intruder 2 comic. The promo is tomorrow night, you can see the sneak peek as well as the first Intruder on Pre-Flight at 5PM.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Seda I heard through the grapvine that you've been playing through SD3. Which three? Which classes? Inquiring minds want to know!

Lately I've been plowing through Ace Attorney games. First Trilogy, then PWvAA, then AAI1. Now I'm on AAI2.

Took a slight break from that to play the Legend of Legacy and Estella Glow demos. LoL has lolworthy systems but piqued my interest while EG is a pretty by the books SRPG in the vein of Tactics Ogre but by the way the demo ended looks like its gonna turn into a harem dating sim SRPG ala Sakura Taisen. Lots of well known VAs in that demo though.

Seda I heard through the grapvine that you've been playing through SD3. Which three? Which classes? Inquiring minds want to know!

Lately I've been plowing through Ace Attorney games. First Trilogy, then PWvAA, then AAI1. Now I'm on AAI2.

Took a slight break from that to play the Legend of Legacy and Estella Glow demos. LoL has lolworthy systems but piqued my interest while EG is a pretty by the books SRPG in the vein of Tactics Ogre but by the way the demo ended looks like its gonna turn into a harem dating sim SRPG ala Sakura Taisen. Lots of well known VAs in that demo though.

He did the Kevin story line aka the worst of the 3

Jarate

Banned
Can't wait to visit my friend since he is going to grab aa fan translated cart of SD3

Still amazing that we don't have a good release of Secret of Mana and SD3 for last gen or this gen, would be a great online game

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Can't wait to visit my friend since he is going to grab aa fan translated cart of SD3

Still amazing that we don't have a good release of Secret of Mana and SD3 for last gen or this gen, would be a great online game

Hey let's revive the mana series, putting out games on the last two decent machines for 2D gaming, the DS and the PS2! We've also been re-releasing/touching up a bunch of classics lately, all these FF games, all these DQ games...so let's...

Release an okay dungeon crawler
Release an okay RTS
Release an awful game called SD4.

Nope, sorry. Mana is dead. No SD2/3 remakes for you.

Jarate

Banned
Hey let's revive the mana series, putting out games on the last two decent machines for 2D gaming, the DS and the PS2! We've also been re-releasing/touching up a bunch of classics lately, all these FF games, all these DQ games...so let's...

Release an okay RTS

I still don't comprehend how the Manager series has failed in 3d since the game play was probably the most "3D" of any Enix game

SD3 is a top 10 game needing a remake/enhanced port because its easily one of the best broken games ever released. So many things either don't work or do radically different things then they're supposed to its amazing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SD3 is a top 10 game needing a remake/enhanced port because its easily one of the best broken games ever released. So many things either don't work or do radically different things then they're supposed to its amazing.

Eh, that's a bit overstated. It's not an Elder scrolls game for example, half of which have multiple oh, you did something so now this flag will never trip making the main game impossible bugs and lots of hard locks and tons of shit that just don't work.

I'd say it's only slightly worse than Pokémon and ironically about the same as this own game's adopted brother, Secret of Evermore.

Awww yeah, my man!
Ace+attorney+hey+fj+i+feel+generous+and+incredible+happy_c17c1e_5382790.gif

Man, I hope the anime is good.

TheChits

The original Ace Attorney trilogy might be my favorite series in gaming. So damn good with such a satisfying conclusion. Also some of my favorite music in a game ever

Seda

Release an okay RTS

M2jyCrzl.jpg

my backlog hates me

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just bought Rock Band 2, 3, and the AC/DC pack for PS3. Building up my song library for RB4 on PS4 since I originally played the series on 360, and since I have no interest in getting an Xbox One... I'm rambling.

Just finished the original trilogy myself for the first time. I'll admit to a bit of tearing up at the end.

I'm on Apollo Justice now, and then I'll be all caught up - except for AAI, because I've always been a little wary of it. Is it that big of a change from the mainline games?

Just finished the original trilogy myself for the first time. I'll admit to a bit of tearing up at the end.

I'm on Apollo Justice now, and then I'll be all caught up - except for AAI, because I've always been a little wary of it. Is it that big of a change from the mainline games?

You also forgot Dual Destinies

AAI and AAI2 are worth playing, AAI is a bit slow but it establishes and sets up for AAI2 which is the best game in the whole series

Raxus

You would be right at home. It just has a greater emphasis on investigations. There is still a 'courtroom' like game in there.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There's really only 2 more games I want this year: Superbeat Xonic (Vita, rhythm) & Xenoblade X (LE pre-ordered via Best Buy GCU). After that, nothing until Feb.

......well, aside from hoping to get a PS4 on Black Friday, assuming I can save the money along with having to finally get my car fixed in time for winter.

I've been playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

Shadow_of_Mordor_cover_art.jpg

Is....is there a legal reason you're not calling it Lord of the Rings?...

Game is pretty good. Not amazing, but fun. Definitely looks great.

Though...
THEY SHOULDN'T OFF RAT-BAG! HE WAS GREAT! ;_;

Also, it's weird how Talion briefly rejects enslaving the Orcs, but seems to get over it fast.

Ponn

Banned
So is tomorrow just a pass or are people going to actually watch AgK? I got my copy of Resurrection of F yesterday and haven't had a chance to watch it yet. If anyone else has it i'd be down for a watch along tomorrow after handing out candy to all the brats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom