• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

I keep thinking that maybe Bleach will be worth paying attention to when it finishes this filler arc; am I just kidding myself? Disclaimer: aside from random episodes seen on AS/Toonami, I never watched past the first 20 or so episodes of Bleach.

I keep thinking that maybe Bleach will be worth paying attention to when it finishes this filler arc; am I just kidding myself? Disclaimer: aside from random episodes seen on AS/Toonami, I never watched past the first 20 or so episodes of Bleach.

Yes. Canon Bleach is a different kind of shit than Filler Bleach, but it's still pretty shit.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I feel like I'm watching this through double-vision, where I see both how I would have thought this was badass when I was a kid while also realizing how hilarious it is as an adult.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So FUNimation just licensed a whole shit load of shows (because who's going to stop them?) and SEVERAL of them seem like plausible future Toonami shows.

Of particular note for Toonami are EUREKA SEVEN AO, Blood-C, and, perhaps most importantly, Michiko e Hatchin.

The first two of those had predecessor series on Adult Swim, and the last has tons of Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo pedigree, being a Manglobe series with Shinichiro Watanabe as music producer.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Looking after a baby. This is all new levels of Filler Hell people. God damn it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This really does feel like a parody of bad filler episodes. I don't think it was supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom