• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Naruto (dressed a princess) had to pee...so he peed off of a moutaint...

and it landed on Ino....

I think in her mouth too....

yeeeah

... Now I can see why I gave up that series early.

I know about the 100 episodes that cancelled the first series. I just keep hearing about golden showers in Naruto so I'm asking about that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This episode gets more disturbing when you consider that this is Soul Society and, thus, this baby is already dead.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You know, the writers are doing an excellent job of making me want the kid to be no more, and this is horrible.

have they done naruto filler since that big long one they did before the time skip?

There's no way they caught up after all that time right?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
have they done naruto filler since that big long one they did before the time skip?

There's no way they caught up after all that time right?
Found this on some board.

List of Naruto Shippuuden filler episodes:

057-071
090-112
144-151
170-171
176-196
223-242
257-260

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm starting to appreciate One Piece's 1:1 ratio if it means we don't get filler crap like this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm starting to appreciate One Piece's 1:1 ratio if it means we don't get filler crap like this.

This is what I always argue when people bitch about One Piece's pace.

Even then we still get filler in One Piece every once in a blue moon, but a long stretch of filler for One Piece is, like, 3 episodes. There are only two batches of filler longer than 10 episodes in the entire series, and the last of them was 8 years ago.

Time for Deadman Wonderland!

atvxO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom