• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Putting in FLCL makes sense. I'm guessing you'll be seeing Big O and possibly Durarara!! (depending on how much longer its license lasts for) rotate back in at some point too.

The important thing to note is that Cowboy Bebop and Deadman Wonderland are both going to be ending just about a week or two after 2nd GIG does. So the lineup will probably have a fairly major shakeup by the end of August. My guess is that either Bebop will stay on and restart or Big O will take its place, Deadman Wonderland will briefly come off the rotation for a few weeks but move into the 2:00 slot after FLCL ends, and a new show will take Deadman Wonderland's place at 12:30.

But then again, I could be completely wrong.

Also, since I wasn't here last week, here's your Toonami schedule for tonight:

12:00 - Bleach - 260 - Conclusion!? Hisagi vs. Kazeshini
12:30 - Deadman Wonderland - 6 - Hummingbird
1:00 - Casshern Sins - 6 - Reunited with Fate

1:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 37 - The First Homunculus
2:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 22 - REVERSAL PROCESS
2:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 20 - Pierrot Le Fou

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*looks up Bleach Wiki* Tonight's episode is about a violent sword beast looking after a baby. Turn the snark meters to 11 guys, this one sounds like a doozy.

*looks up sword beast's owner* I can only describe this character as "black-haired Ichigo".

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
But Professor Beef said...

What did Professor Beef say? Durarara!! never even finished its first repeat run (it almost made it before the Toonami switchover), and, for now at least, it's still a part of the active roster. It's even still running episodes on Adult Swim Video right now under the "Toonami Shows" heading.

http://video.adultswim.com/durarara/index.html

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, the ratings thing. Well, yes, there is that. Which is why Durarara!! isn't on. That said, it wouldn't have much of an impact one way or another on ratings at 2:30 am.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I love Toonami but these shows do not interest me. I will keep an eye out for when the shows I like air.

I can't wait until I switch shifts so I can watch this. I work overnight now, so I'm not able to watch this stuff unless I'm on vacation.

Have the ratings been good?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I can't wait until I switch shifts so I can watch this. I work overnight now, so I'm not able to watch this stuff unless I'm on vacation.

Have the ratings been good?

From what I've heard they have been good. Though I've also heard doomsayers that say even the slightest change = death. But I haven't had any solid reports about the ratings in a while. Still, it seems to be doing well.

Jacob

I watched the first two episodes of Macross Plus earlier today and I hope to be able to finish up some work in time to watch the rest of it before midnight. (It'd help to get off GAF....) If I don't Macross will have to go on hold since new Toonami is becoming a weekly tradition for me. Following this thread makes it that much better.

From what I've heard they have been good. Though I've also heard doomsayers that say even the slightest change = death. But I haven't had any solid reports about the ratings in a while. Still, it seems to be doing well.

I hope they stay good and I wish they get better, but I doubt that. Still, I hope it's still around when I switch shifts. I would love to watch this with you guys

I watched the first two episodes of Macross Plus earlier today and I hope to be able to finish up some work in time to watch the rest of it before midnight. (It'd help to get off GAF....) If I don't Macross will have to go on hold since new Toonami is becoming a weekly tradition for me. Following this thread makes it that much better.
You recognize Isamu's English VA?

It's Bryan Cranston

Jacob

You recognize Isamu's English VA?

It's Bryan Cranston

Damn, I had no idea. I saw him in
Drive
just recently, too.

I thought Guld's voice sounded familiar, but I had to use Wikipedia to figure out who he was. I think I recognized him from various voices in Samurai Champloo, GTO, and GITS: SAC (Batou). I did recognize Steve Blum right away when he showed up, but that's not hard. :p

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Remember people... counting the beeps in DMWL outloud is cheat

----

AWWW SWEET.. DMWL and cashews is on Comcast on demand for free =D

see you all in a hour and a half.... because I refuse to watch bleach

Levyne

Banned
I will be watching bleach for the lols....and also because I am actually caught up (dub wise)

Edit. Yeah I should be able to watch, undoing my other post

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
casshern is a bigger deal than dmw tonight

dmw is gonna make a lot of people sit down to pee though

RedSwirl

Part of me hopes they can snag the Persona 4 dub or something. Also maybe Michiko to Hatchin next year since Funimation finally licensed it.

casshern is a bigger deal than dmw tonight

dmw is gonna make a lot of people sit down to pee though
Dy... we keeping being at odds with opinions. You need to stop this and come to my way of thinking.

DW will be much better than Casshern tonight.

Raymond Felton can be a quality NBA PG if he resigns with NY.

Dion Waiters is going to be a good starting SG in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom