• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Knigr.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is why Funimation is so much better than Viz (the people doing Bleach). So much more emotion. So much more passion.

Funimation is easily better when it comes to voice acting (in general) as well as editing/scripts I feel.

Cbajd5

DID THEY JUST MENTION ACEMAN

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ACEMAN.

Aceman: "Time to finish you off..! Super Ultra Delicious Dynamite Kraken Gaki Special Atomic Bomber Spiral Core Poisoned Drill Gravity Air Spin Fire Flare Vibrating Spectacular Final Yogurt Electronic Synchro Drive Jumping Beam Happy Zero Heat Ice Crusher Terry Itou Stone Mountain Surging Dark Candle Freeze Buster Light Sun Ocean Remarkable Clear Clip Cutter Jab Gazelle Monkey Boar Coelacanth Stardust Poison Papiko Sunder Storm Enlightened Over-Named But Really Nothing But An Extremely Normal PUUUUNCH!!!"

Jacob

This has been an interesting evening so far. Bleach had one of the worst episodes of anime I've ever seen but DMW had one of the most amazing. In a certain sense.

Out here in the fields...
I work for his meals...
I do my chores so I can buy candy...

You'll need to fight...
To prove your might...
It's Ganta's Rule; everyone else can eat shit,
yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah...

Don't cry...
Just stay alive...
It's only Deadman Wonderland...

Shiro break down the door...
And from G Block explore...
Track down The Red Man,
and don't look past your shoulder...

The waiting fans are here...
Carnival Corpse is near...
You'll need to get together,
before you get much older....

DEADMAN WONDERLAND,
Deadman Wonderland,
Oh yeah,
THEY'RE ALL DEAD MEN!

b3b0p

What show is everyone saying is awesome? I want to catch it and put it on record? I like anime, but never really watched Toonami (since I never had cable until now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom