• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

Is the promoter being the son of the director a change from the manga? I don't remember reading that.

I don't remember it being in the manga either, remember he was that loner kid who only cared about his computer and left his parents to die for the computer.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, where did the crazy and the bleeps go? Deadman Wonderland character development is not its strong point.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't remember it being in the manga either, remember he was that loner kid who only cared about his computer and left his parents to die for the computer.

Yeah, it showed how truly crazy he was. Snapping from a dead hard drive. He certainly wasn't the director's son.

Yoh is Deadman Wonderland's Krillin.

sololnpukq.gif

Okay, where did the crazy and the bleeps go? Deadman Wonderland character development is not its strong point.

It's a slow episode with the Shiro reveal being the high point. It will get crazier again (though never quite to the level of Minatsuki vs Ganta unfortunately).

BatDan

So what's this week's "SHINY SHINY" image macro? The Wretched Egg smiling or the talking head?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
These guys don't have nearly enough crossdressers to pull off the whole "rebels living free in uber-prison" thing. HEEEEE HAW!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Right, I am going to find some forks and stick them into my shins, just so I can feel SOMETHING during Casshern Sins.

BatDan

These guys don't have nearly enough crossdressers to pull off the whole "rebels living free in uber-prison" thing. HEEEEE HAW!

The manga had one. But he was taken out for some reason.

From the anime that is. He was supposed to show up in Minatsuski's first scene (running from Matsu the eating thing)

It's a slow episode with the Shiro reveal being the high point. It will get crazier again (though never quite to the level of Minatsuki vs Ganta unfortunately).
That's arguable. I could honestly say the
Hibana fight
or even
the plan to assasinate the Scar Chain faction by one of its own members
was pretty nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom