• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjimbo

Damn, this got me interested in the manga again. I dropped it because updates were slow. I'm going to pick it up again just to see where the story has gone.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I wish they would have chosen Gundam AGE instead of this but Sunrise are kinda being dicks about that show unfortunately.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

That was a fast delete.

Also this show is WTF. I hope it gets a bit more coherent next episode or I may drop it.

But I did :lol at the:

"I have a question! What is your bust size?"
"I'm a G!"
*GASP!*

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there."
"Return the item at once or be sliced."
"I don't know what you're talking ab--"
(SLICE)
"Damn, the bitch is crazy!"
*heel on slashed dudes head* "Indeed I am."

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That said I will be tuning in next week. I'll be watching 100% of Toonami until I no longer can.

Edit- Except maybe Bleach. Maybe just the opening for that show.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Final verdict: I liked it. Definitely will be tuning in again next week for more. I think it's a nice fit for Toonami. Dunno about that girl, though.

george_us

So, what did gaf think of Deadman Wonderland? How many of you guys will be tuning in next week?
*raises hand*

I feel so bad for that kid though.:(

He's like the only whiny protagonist that actually has a legitimate reason to be whiny. I'd be a whiny bitch too after witnessing all that fucked up shit.

Moaradin

This show is all crazy and shit but it's genuinely interesting. I don't know why some of you said it was bad.

The dub sounded pretty good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom