• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This show is all crazy and shit but it's genuinely interesting. I don't know why some of you said it was bad.

The dub sounded pretty good as well.

Anime-gaf hates everything.

Anime-gaf loves everything.

KillGore

It's a shame I didn't have GAF back when the original toonami was running, would be a lot more fun to see reactions and discuss, although maybe I wouldn't have focused on the show that much lol

Kaizer

Banned
Okay, haven't seen any of Casshern Sins. Hoping its really good. It's actually been sitting in my Netflix Instant Queue for months now, but I never got around to watching it.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Yeah, I'll be back next week just to watch it with GAF
Are... are... we doing this every week?
pFdUS.png

B.K.

Does anyone else remember watching the Casshern movie during Saturday Anime on Sci-Fi Channel in the 90s?

Ninjimbo

I'll be tuning in to see Deadman Wonderland. I read the manga awhile back but never paid attention to the anime. I'll be interested in how they animate the battles.

Jacob

I'll watch DMW next week just because I'll be watching Toonami, but I have no real interest in the show based on the first episode. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised by the rest of it but I'm not holding my breath.

Have high hopes for Casshern based on what I've heard of it.

Jacob

How many episodes is Baccano??

It's 16, but the story ends in episode 13 and the last three are just a bloated and unnecessary epilogue. IMO; I didn't like Baccano! quite as much as most of GAF. It's still very much worth checking out in either dub or sub, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom