• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

2ivqn.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"I want to make your most desired wish come true."

"That makes me very happy..."

<scene cut by censors>

joe2187

Banned
Dude dune is suffering, least you could do is kill him or give him a lift or something, instead of letting him DRAG HIS OWN BLOODY CARCASS ACROSS A DESERT OF GLASS.

Gisk

Banned
Guessing that luna is actually evil and doomed the world. Would make a good evil plan. Almost get killed, destroy world. Make people worship you because you will 'save' them.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
X-Factor Dune is a God.

But Casshern is still broken-tier. You always gotta be ready for instant-overhead Friender assist.
This show is so fucking depressing.

Every line of dialog seemed like a subliminal message telling me to cut myself.
Those wrists won't slice themselves.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So what's the deal with this next show? Never seen it before.

Eureka 7?

This is the third episode, the last one of the three part "opening trilogy" to the (49 episode) series. You missed out by not seeing the first two but if you pay attention you shouldn't be too lost.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i love lyuze's va
Dude dune is suffering, least you could do is kill him or give him a lift or something, instead of letting him DRAG HIS OWN BLOODY CARCASS ACROSS A DESERT OF GLASS.

punishment for being the worst bodyguard ever

Well the next episode is called "For the Strength to Believe".

Reader beware...Spoilers.
From Wiki: Casshern and Lyuze discover vast swaths of robot remains while approaching a valley. Inside, they discover that all the robots were heading to a strange circular megalith prior to their deaths. Ringo and Ohji meet up with Casshern and Lyuze, and we learn more about Ringo's past. Meanwhile, Dio faces a problem when his reconnaissance group (sent to find Luna's whereabouts) is decimated by two mysterious robots. He and Leda find Vulcan and Mars, who were considered Braiking Boss' best fighters next to the cyborgs. After being given an inspirational talk by Braiking Boss, Dio defeats Mars before Braiking finishes off Vulcan. 

J-Roderton

Eureka 7?

This is the third episode, the last one of the three part "opening trilogy" to the (49 episode) series. You missed out by not seeing the first two but if you pay attention you shouldn't be too lost.

Sweet. Glad it's not that far in yet.

Loving Cash, though.

edit: This show has mechs???? OKAY

joe2187

Banned
I dont understand anything in this show, why is this little girl piloting a big ass robot...why do I want to kill the main character by slicing his sucky little throat...

Kaizer

Banned
X-Factor Dune is a God.

But Casshern is still broken-tier. You always gotta be ready for instant-overhead Friender assist.

Those wrists won't slice themselves.

Sure about that? I was preparing my noose and yet the feels still managed to mangle my arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom