• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
You know, I keep wondering... what's the point of the HUGE TIME SKIP in Cash-sins? They tell us what he did was YEARS ago, and... everyone he did it with is still pretty much alive.

I guess it gave time for humans to truly die out, and for the world to get crappy. It's very funny how all the "live" characters are living the same hell they did years and years ago, now, as if it happened yesterday, though.

I don't mind Lyuze being all nice to Cash, either. He easily proves over and over that he's not the cold murdurer everyone thinks he is, and it's kinda refreshing to see her basically admit "Well, I was wrong!" and go on living.

thetechkid

You know, I keep wondering... what's the point of the HUGE TIME SKIP in Cash-sins? They tell us what he did was YEARS ago, and... everyone he did it with is still pretty much alive.

I guess it gave time for humans to truly die out, and for the world to get crappy. It's very funny how all the "live" characters are living the same hell they did years and years ago, now, as if it happened yesterday, though.

I don't mind Lyuze being all nice to Cash, either. He easily proves over and over that he's not the cold murdurer everyone things he is, and it's kinda refreshing to see her basically admit "Well, I was wrong!" and go on living.

C'mon man.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
KuGsj.gif
This is pretty funny.

joe2187

Banned
Alright show, go along with whatever you are doing and saying whatever is your saying without ever cluing me in onto whatever the fuck is going on...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Alright show, go along with whatever you are doing and saying whatever is your saying without ever cluing me in onto whatever the fuck is going on...

Like I said last week, in media res, dude.

This show makes it work.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Fuck you too for saying shit that I dont understand either

All you have to do is wait until the Tra-par waves under the Gekkostate's Nirvash-type LFO create a Second Summer of Love using the Scub Corals.

Then you'll understand everything.

All you have to do is wait until the Tra-par waves under the Gekkostate's Nirvash-type LFO create a Second Summer of Love using the Scub Corals.

Then you'll understand everything.
But first he has to prevent the world from reaching the limit of questions and use oratorio #8 to keep the command cluster from firming kute-class things and engineer pilots out of people who have desperation sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom