• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tits or copyright..I guess

4eL8P.jpg

Time for Full Metal Alchemist.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It's still absolutely amazing to me how this anime feels so much different at this point than the original. Crazy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Eureka 7 is growing on me just a little. But there's a lot of things I don't like still.

These are the hardest episodes in the series, really. Like 4-8 or so (though 7 is really kind of brilliant and hilarious). Not a whole lot happens in these episodes, the elements of the main plot that they do introduce are done in a relatively obtuse manner in order to keep you in the dark, they haze Renton like crazy, and episode 6 in particular focuses on Eureka's kids, which can be as grating as it sounds.

But they are important for introducing a lot of the major members of Gekkostate before real shit goes down, and the character development that comes later in the series only really works if you know the crew as they are now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wait, I don't remember Grumman being a traitor to Mustang at all. Was that all Miles' imagination?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ah, them trapping Pride was pretty awesome. But that's not for a few more eps I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom