• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ah, three weeks until my favorite ep of this season (The Man Who Dwells in the Shadow of the Net - CHAT CHAT CHAT!)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ie0tqa3t3cLaW.gif

Fun fact: CHAT! CHAT! CHAT! is written by the head writer of Eureka seveN.

Ah, it's all coming together! :)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 271 - Ichigo Dies! Orihime, Wail of Sorrow!
12:30 - Samurai 7 - 5 - The Drifter
1:00 - Casshern Sins - 17 - The Glass Cradle
1:30 - Eureka seveN - 5 - Vivid Bit
2:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 48 - The Oath in the Tunnel
2:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 7 - IDOLATER

Later.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I forgot to mention that last week was the first time I realized a moon roof opens above TOM's chair as he enters to start the block. A moon roof... IN SPACE!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
We all agree that mystery voice actor is Braiking Boss, right?

It's one of the more likely choices. I don't think it's Ringo, because if it was then that person would have said they were in S7 or DMW as well...

Could be Braiking Boss, Dio, Leda, Ohji, or Lyuze. So we have it down to five. Considering that person's reference to Braiking Boss being around for a while, he's the most likely option.

Seda

I don't get it. Do people actually like Bleach's character designs? Enemy designs look like they get worse and worse.

I don't think many people care for the designs a lot. ESPECIALLY the enemies. Basically everyone I know think they look really goofy. Most of the protags are alright in my eyes, but nothing special.

I can confirm I'm not Braiking Boss, that's the ever-wonderful Paul Slavens voicing him. I'm not Ohji or Leda either...

Someone mentioned my username as a clue last night and I told that person they were on the right track.

Tamama, Momoka or Viper?

I'll tell you guys once Casshern is over regardless. It's just fun to watch you all guess :)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I can confirm I'm not Braiking Boss, that's the ever-wonderful Paul Slavens voicing him. I'm not Ohji or Leda either...

Someone mentioned my username as a clue last night and I told that person they were on the right track.

Tamama, Momoka or Viper?

I'll tell you guys once Casshern is over regardless. It's just fun to watch you all guess :)

I look forward to Kaku showing up in One Piece.

BatDan

you mean
condomzen

I was thinking
Butterflizen
but that's pretty silly too. He reminds me more of
a ghost rather than a condom, and I mean those white-sheet ghosts that aren't scary in the slightest.

Just stopping in to say I won't be joining you guys for Toonami tomorrow, I'm in the process of moving this weekend; no cable or internet. Don't interpret my absence as a sign I watched Casshern: Sins and hung myself.

... which is what people like Casshern Sins VA wants people to do. First they buy the Casshern: Sins DVD set (which can conveniently be found here on the FUNimation website), watch it then kill themselves...

YOU SIR, ARE A BAD *MAN.

A BAD BAD *MAN.

* =
also you're the VA for the kid whose pic you displayed last week. So maybe I should say bad woman?

Seda

@Clarknova1

#toonami faithful- tomorrow's new lil' goodie is a new TOM SPEECH! This one's about... Haters. hahahahaha

BatDan

@Clarknova1

#toonami faithful- tomorrow's new lil' goodie is a new TOM SPEECH! This one's about... Haters. hahahahaha

Haha oh man. I guess the Toonami staff was tired of the same complaints like "Toonami is too violent and dark" or "There's no DBZ, it's not Toonami." Do so many people really want to sit through DBZ again? It's getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom