• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Ichigo's having a bad day, the Samurai have to fend off even more of Ukyo's men, Casshern and friends meet some kids, Renton goes on a shopping spree with a drunken Talho, Team Mustang makes a vow underground, and Section 9 investigates the arrival of a revolutionary leader.

12:00 - Bleach - 271 - Ichigo Dies! Orihime, Wail of Sorrow!
12:30 - Samurai 7 - 5 - The Drifter
1:00 - Casshern Sins - 17 - The Glass Cradle
1:30 - Eureka seveN - 5 - Vivid Bit
2:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 48 - The Oath in the Tunnel
2:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 7 - IDOLATER

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm actually somewhat excited for Bleach tonight. What is happening to me.

Also super hyped for Casshern and Eureka. Toonami at the start was "I'm watching it to participate in ToonamiGAF," but now it's like, I'm actually looking forward to the shows. Crazy~

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hoping I can stay up long enough to make it through Casshern at least. Had a looong couple of days. At least Toonami will cheer me up.

Yes I know what I just said considering the type of show Casshern Sins is.

Hoping I can stay up long enough to make it through Casshern at least. Had a looong couple of days. At least Toonami will cheer me up.

Yes I know what I just said considering the type of show Casshern Sins is.

Bad day? Don't worry, Cassher's gonna fix you right up!

vlc-2008-10-16-17-13-43-101.png

Okay, maybe not.

yami4ct

I don't get it. Do people actually like Bleach's character designs? Enemy designs look like they get worse and worse.

Yeah, some of the designs are real, real dumb and they are getting worse. The current manga arc's got some of the most boring enemy designs I've seen Kubo do. Occasionally, he'll do something interesting but that's more and more rare.

Still, bad character designs are the least of Bleach's problems. I'll leave it at that.

BatDan

That throws out Braiking Boss, then.

Either Dio or Leda, calling it!

He/she is either Dio, Lyuze, or Ringo. He/she brought up three possible characters on Sgt. Frog, and looking up said characters and matching them with the Casshern Sins ones, I got those three.

BatDan

Unwinding time. *turns up snark meter* Bleach insanity first.

Oooh, Black Dynamite's Cadillac? Now that's a prize.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Here come the slowest 20 minutes of our lives. Just when you though it couldn't get any slower than a dbz power-up episode...here's Bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom