• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
HATERS

Stuff a boob in there. That should fill the hole.

What the hell.
KuGsj.gif

789shadow

Banned
In this episode, the character development that this entire arc was leading up to for Orihime doesn't actually happens, and never does.

Maron

I liked the haters speech. Very earnest, just like the old TOM speeches were.

This is actually my first full night of Toonami since it's relaunch in May so aside from this and him redoing Moltar's reruns speech are there other speeches from TOM 3.5 that I've missed?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I have to guess they are placing these promos inside of Bleach in order to keep people watching. We have this thing called Youtube now, we can watch these without watching Bleach.

Ponn

Banned
I know anime is anime but this is one of those spisodes that just grates on you. What are you going to heal??!! There's nothing left in the chest!!

On the sexyist scale, how sexy is he?

Kishimoto is 8 while Kubo is 3.

But seriously, Bleach probably has more useless male characters than female characters. He just gimps Orihime and makes her the damsel in distress because if she really wanted to, she could end the series in 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom