• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
BARK BARK

Also, thank you so much to everyone who mentioned "Yeah! Break! Care! Break!" as one of their favorite EDs. That's incredibly touching. :)

It was super uplifting for me during the summer of 2010. Like, you have no idea. It was incredible.

I still won't be around for tonight's ep. but I felt like now was a good time to let you all in on it! Enjoy the show tonight, it's a great Leda ep.! I'll be here next week!

You're awesome! Give my regards to the Sins gang and Funi in general, you guys do the best work!

Wow, that is some incredible detective work, haha. Didn't think anyone would see that post in the Bacon thread!

Well, I guess the jig is up!

dio-fighting-casshern.jpg

There's much more of Dio to come so don't worry, I'll be here a while!

Also, thank you so much to everyone who mentioned "Yeah! Break! Care! Break!" as one of their favorite EDs. That's incredibly touching. :) Special shout-out also goes out to the guy who guessed it was me a few weeks back and said "Can't wait for Kaku on One Piece".

I still won't be around for tonight's ep. but I felt like now was a good time to let you all in on it! Enjoy the show tonight, it's a great Leda ep.! I'll be here next week!
I love your work!! Thanks for joining us here in ToonamiGaf. Hope to see you next week. :D

Ultratech

Well, I think that qualifies as one of the more bullshit power-ups I've ever witnessed.

Also, that fight went from being lopsided to being incredibly lopsided fairly quick.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
so basically

don't let ichigo build meter. you will get styled on in your own driveway while tpain sings the hook.

Awesome! Glad to have you around.

And I was the one that gave the Kaku shout out. It was announced that S4V3 is coming in December so that's when Kaku shows up.

Was it you or someone else who had a Kaku avatar?

Don't mean to hassle you or anything, but I just want to say I love your work. One of my favorite VA's.

No hassle at all. Truly, I am humbled by the compliment. I hope I can continue bringing you joy with my voice!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
"See, Tom just fucked up. He should've turned around and knocked me the fuck out."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom