• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, when you invoke a cliche that god damned Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer took the piss out of, you have done fucked up from a storytelling perspective.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Dat background music.

The OP14 spoiled long-haired Ichi for me but I didn't figure it would be THAT long, nor the crazy Hollow parts....

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So, Ichigo "dies", and through Ori-titties crying he becomes that and becomes powerful enough to dismember Ulquiorra.

This isn't explained right? *sighs*

So, Ichigo "dies", and through Ori-titties crying he becomes that and becomes powerful enough to dismember Ulquiorra.

This isn't explained right? *sighs*

I think it is, but I can't remember. Kubo might have forgotten as well.

Though there's still stuff that has to be explained about him, like why (current manga arc spoilers)
his bankai still works when the Quincy can disable everyone elses.

Wow, that is some incredible detective work, haha. Didn't think anyone would see that post in the Bacon thread!

Well, I guess the jig is up!

dio-fighting-casshern.jpg

There's much more of Dio to come so don't worry, I'll be here a while!

Also, thank you so much to everyone who mentioned "Yeah! Break! Care! Break!" as one of their favorite EDs. That's incredibly touching. :) Special shout-out also goes out to the guy who guessed it was me a few weeks back and said "Can't wait for Kaku on One Piece".

I still won't be around for tonight's ep. but I felt like now was a good time to let you all in on it! Enjoy the show tonight, it's a great Leda ep.! I'll be here next week!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So wait, that IS Ulqi reaching out for Orihime in the OP, and her reaching back? WTF? Does Ulqi become a good guy or something right before dying?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This is the standard Ichigo fight pattern, get ass kicked, get stronger and win the day. Are we sure he is not a Sayin?

Wow, that is some incredible detective work, haha. Didn't think anyone would see that post in the Bacon thread!

Also, thank you so much to everyone who mentioned "Yeah! Break! Care! Break!" as one of their favorite EDs. That's incredibly touching. :) Special shout-out also goes out to the guy who guessed it was me a few weeks back and said "Can't wait for Kaku on One Piece".

I still won't be around for tonight's ep. but I felt like now was a good time to let you all in on it! Enjoy the show tonight, it's a great Leda ep.! I'll be here next week!

Don't mean to hassle you or anything, but I just want to say I love your work. One of my favorite VA's.

Seda

So the only explanation for this is that Ichigo is dead, but Hollow Ichigo (who before was just kinda hanging out it Ichigo's head) took over?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Awesome! Glad to have you around.

And I was the one that gave the Kaku shout out. It was announced that S4V3 is coming in December so that's when Kaku shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom